• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Legalize it

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
557230_404117692979215_333116263_n.jpg

I agree, you slave taking, war mongoring elitists.

Not you Chico, my government!

I think smoking weed is pointless and stupid, but non the less there is no reason for it to be illegal. My opinion should not be the basis of what is right or wrong.

But you are aware there's medical purposes for this plant, right?

of course, I have nothing against it medically. Me personally i would rather smoke a joint then pop a pill any day. I think there are tons of things that are stupid period, but what I am getting across is just because I feel its dumb does not make it wrong. I smoked when I was younger and honestly become worthless and lazy when I do it. My friends that smoke are all lazy (not every one is, but lol i can certainly tell you my friends are haha) but to many people try to pass stupid laws that force there opinion on every one else. I am pro civil rights and every one should have that freedom. If they are going to make any thing illegal it should be booze and cigarettes. They both do way more harm then weed does.

of course, I have nothing against it medically. Me personally i would rather smoke a joint then pop a pill any day. I think there are tons of things that are stupid period, but what I am getting across is just because I feel its dumb does not make it wrong. I smoked when I was younger and honestly become worthless and lazy when I do it. My friends that smoke are all lazy (not every one is, but lol i can certainly tell you my friends are haha) but to many people try to pass stupid laws that force there opinion on every one else. I am pro civil rights and every one should have that freedom. If they are going to make any thing illegal it should be booze and cigarettes. They both do way more harm then weed does.

I do get your point, but many people with more debilitations than I smoke pot..and it palliates their condition.

As For me, I've a common problem, thanks to our politicians who've sent me and countless others to combat, we now sufer from p.t.s.d. And for the rest of my life they want me on Zoloft.

I say no thank you to you and all of your calculated meds, I'll smoke pot, it does the same thing.

legalized prostitution first

I was on the same thing as well as xanax, and some sleeping pill forgot what it was called but it was actually an anti depressant i found out after doing research. The gym stables me out though, if I do not work out then I will not sleep and if I am not working out I will want cause bodily harm to people (for example if I see any one that shows utter disrespect for some one I would ripe there head off, or any one I felt was disrespectful and living in Fresno, you get a bunch of punk wana bee thugs that think they are bad ass)

legalized prostitution first

And let consenting adults engage in sexual activity? no way! We need govt. to keep this illegal. we don't own our bodies, the govt does. we just can't do whatever we want with it. lol

IML Gear Cream!
I do get your point, but many people with more debilitations than I smoke pot..and it palliates their condition.

As For me, I've a common problem, thanks to our politicians who've sent me and countless others to combat, we now sufer from p.t.s.d. And for the rest of my life they want me on Zoloft.

I say no thank you to you and all of your calculated meds, I'll smoke pot, it does the same thing.

my gf gets on my also about the weed thing and I tell here the same thing. the VA wants to put on prescription meds for PTSD i'd rather stick with my MJ that has zero side effects except for the munchies....

I think smoking weed is pointless and stupid, but non the less there is no reason for it to be illegal. My opinion should not be the basis of what is right or wrong.

do you drink alcohol?

do you drink alcohol?

Very rarely, new years I will have a glass or at a wedding for the toast. Personally I would rather smoke weed then drink. I would benifit my gains more, get high and just eat carbs and chicken all day, but I get drug tested regularly, and like I stated i become worthless on it lol my function and motor skills go down the drain and I personally prefer to have a clear thought process. Which I can not when smoking, but like I stated before just because I think its burning up money does not mean its right nor wrong. I am a HUGE believer in civil rights and humanity. The less the gov't control we have the better our life will be.

Just like some people think steroids or guns are stupid, I can argue with them all day, but I believe its right.

People that never used 'ass' aways have an opinion about it.... same for 'weed'.....they may drink[booze] or smoke cigs... that shit is just fine.. but because they don't smoke weed they put it down,
there is no way i can value their opinion....some people will tell you sex is bad...to each his own....some 'dude' that had a scare[smokin weed] when he was in grade school and never forgot... 30yrs later and still the same opinion....My opinion is, they're all a bunch of pussies..... scared of their own shadows..... I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[smokin scince I was 15 yrs old, I'm 62 yrs now, smoke 1 or 2x's a day]

I agree - while I personally don't smoke marijuana, the pursual, arrest, conviction, and imprisonment of marijuana smokers and grower is a ridiculous strain on our justice system, which brings little benefit to the public. An example of government sticking its head where it doesn't belong.

I agree - while I personally don't smoke marijuana, the pursual, arrest, conviction, and imprisonment of marijuana smokers and grower is a ridiculous strain on our justice system, which brings little benefit to the public. An example of government sticking its head where it doesn't belong.

LAM actually talked about how for profit weed is for the private prison system and for many companies supplying the "drug war". Until they lose lobbying power, it will never be decriminalized.

LAM actually talked about how for profit weed is for the private prison system and for many companies supplying the "drug war". Until they lose lobbying power, it will never be decriminalized.
That's very likely and I believe it. There's a huge industry supplying the drug war. Private prisons make loads because there simply isn't enough room in the prisons, not to mention the tobacco industry/cigarette companies put a lot of lobbying power behind the drug war.

That's very likely and I believe it. There's a huge industry supplying the drug war. Private prisons make loads because there simply isn't enough room in the prisons, not to mention the tobacco industry/cigarette companies put a lot of lobbying power behind the drug war.

cigarettes are far more addictive than MJ thanks to the added enhancements (200+ chemicals added) by big tobacco that also contain many known carcinogens.

the US is a great country but unfortunately is on it's way down but when you peel away at the layers you find out that the US version of "capitalism" is about a fucked up as it gets...it's why I also say there is no such thing as free markets in reality. legislation enacted by the government can make a market where there was none previously or say in the case of the housing crisis substantially increase capital inflows towards a certain market, etc...

I was always for legalizing marijuana, I don't smoke but maybe 2-3 times a year but lately I don't mind taking a couple of hits, but I HATE getting blazed as shit.. One time I couldn't even drive home I was so high lol... But when I got my DUI, my lawyer told me that he had a 17 year old kid that just got done smoking a joint with his buddies, not hardly high at all, and accidentally ran through a stop sign, hitting a car, and killing the mother of 2 young children, and he was getting put away for like 15 years.. Since then I have changed my decision on legalizing it, just because people abuse almost every drug, and young adults aren't responsible enough to make decisions...

Always wanted to go to Amsterdam though..

I was always for legalizing marijuana, I don't smoke but maybe 2-3 times a year but lately I don't mind taking a couple of hits, but I HATE getting blazed as shit.. One time I couldn't even drive home I was so high lol... But when I got my DUI, my lawyer told me that he had a 17 year old kid that just got done smoking a joint with his buddies, not hardly high at all, and accidentally ran through a stop sign, hitting a car, and killing the mother of 2 young children, and he was getting put away for like 15 years.. Since then I have changed my decision on legalizing it, just because people abuse almost every drug, and young adults aren't responsible enough to make decisions...

while driving impaired is never good it's even worst for teens due to the fact that their brains are not fully developed and prone to making bad decisions in general especially while driving. 17 year old newbie driver toking up is a bad idea unless you are in hicklesville PA on a country road, etc.

Amsterdam is pretty cool but the whole drug thing is overrated. we went to the cannibis cup every thanksgiving for a couple of years back in the early 2000's. that's when you want to go.

weed/clen/tren that would be one fucked up day

:roflmao: I smoked weed on tren only one time and will never do that shit again. I figured it would chill me out since the tren sides were starting to kick in, but it turned me into one paranoid sob. I had all my gear in a box, ready to throw out and was going to start pct. Needless to say I woke up the next morning and pinned 75 tren ace. :thumbs:

I don't smoke, but a lot of my friends do, and the whole driving part is a big problem. I don't care who you are, driving under the influence of weed is a crime and should be treated like one.

I don't smoke, but a lot of my friends do, and the whole driving part is a big problem. I don't care who you are, driving under the influence of weed is a crime and should be treated like one.

That is my thing to, because it is illegal all my friends all ready figure they are breaking the law so why not go all the way and smoke while you drive and ect. We were all driving up to a raider game and I woke up to them smoking weed in the truck while driving. I was just like bro wtf are you doing and I ended up getting stuck driving, because even though they are confident in there skills my life and the lives of others are more important to me.

Lets face it , guidance in the area of drugs in USA is a JOKE...... Nancy RAYGUN summed it up with 'just say no'..... do these People even live in the same world as I live in ?????

...Pills are big here[philly] coke, meth, heroin ,Booze, Glue, Bath Salts, ROIDS,.........I have an idea... lets go after the weakest drug, WEED...!!!

Last edited:

In AMERICA we don't think about 'ILLEGAL
'..... we think 'Don't get caught'...........'OWN IT'..... the same with 'juice' ..we all have it.. we order it...receive it.. pay for it....use it !!!!!!!!!!

...........Who makes the 'RULES'..... Who follows those Rules ??????????

Back