• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Corrupt a wish IM style

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Grant the previous poster's wish but in a corrupted way, and then make a wish for the next poster to corrupt.

Example:
Poster 1: I wish Danny would post on the board less.
Poster 2: Granted, but now he calls us at home with stupid stories about razors in his mouth.

My wish: I wish Albob wasn't so old.

My wish: I wish Albob wasn't so old.

Corruption - Albob is now an unborn fetus living in your Womb. Enjoy!

My Wish - I wish i was ruler of the universe, Vegeta-style.

Wish granted, you are now a ruler.
kinggazholesx9.jpg

I wish DOMS would learn to appreciate Mexicans.

I wish DOMS would learn to decapitate Mexicans.

oh he has, and he now appreciates the unusual flavor all those years of eating spices gives them.

i wish montreal was closer to bangor.

Granted, but the time-space distortion process not only made the distance between smaller, it also made Vanity's penis smaller.

I wish I had a clone me that could go to school and work so I could just stay home and lounge all day.

Granted, but the time-space distortion process not only made the distance between smaller, it also made Vanity's penis smaller.

I wish I had a clone me that could go to school and work so I could just stay home and lounge all day.
Wish granted....that clone is also doing Tit. :eek:

I wish Doublebases teeth would turn white.

Wish granted....that clone is also doing Tit. :eek:

I wish Doublebases teeth would turn white.

Wish granted. But, now he is so good looking that your partner leaves you for doublebase.

I wish Kelju was smart enough to follow the format of this thread...make a wish, dork.:rolleyes:

I wish DaMayor would cook one of my turds in his restaurant, and eat it.

Hahahahaha! No matter what you do to me, you still had to eat my turd.

IML Gear Cream!
I wish DaMayor would cook one of my turds in his restaurant, and eat it.

Hahahahaha! No matter what you do to me, you still had to eat my turd.
Wish granted but he made it look so good you ended up eating some too.....

I wish for whirrled peas......

Wish granted, but they sprout out of Manic's ass when he took too much Peyote...

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala.....

:roflmao:
I can't believe you said this, and I figured I was the only one to get it so so I thought I'd quote it

:laugh:

I cant help it, Vegeta was totally the man. I was gonna go as him to halloween one year, i still might in fact ;)

i like gogeta that was a cool link up.

Wish granted, but they sprout out of Manic's ass when he took too much Peyote...

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala.....

wish granted but now doms hates you becouse you are a tall mexican dating a transvestite, and the impala is up on blocks.

i wish akira was not such a smart ass.:D

oh and the rabbit in a hat with a bat randomly pops out of your ass to say hello.

i wish akira was not such a smart ass.

Okay, wish granted. Now AKIRA is brain dead, wears a helmet and slobbers a lot. As a result, he has been re-named Danny.

I wish DOMS was forced to take an aerobics class with Richard Simmons.

I wish DOMS was forced to take an aerobics class with Richard Simmons.

Granted, but DOMS made Richard Simmons look straight in comparison.

I wish everyone at IM, no the WORLD, knew my name.

Granted, but DOMS made Richard Simmons look straight in comparison.

I wish everyone at IM, no the WORLD, knew my name.
Poof, now they all know your name and your penis size too so your new nickname is Pinky-Winky...

I wish I was a hard of hearing Genie so I could misinterpret peoples wishes....

IML Gear Cream!
A man finds a lamp, rubs it and a genie appears. The genie tells the man he gets 3 wishes but for each wish his wife gets double. The man thinks and wishes for a car, poof he gets it and the wife gets 2. He wishes for 100 million dollars, poof and of course the wife gets 200 million.....then he looks at the genie, grins and says I want to be beaten half to death.....

Poof, now they all know your name and your penis size too so your new nickname is Pinky-Winky...

I wish I was a hard of hearing Genie so I could misinterpret peoples wishes....

Granted.

But now you are Danny's Genie. And being that deafness is only one of his many disabilities, he has a sign language translator. And you know sign language. and have 20/16 vision. And you constantly have to make him more razorblades.

I wish I had the rhyme skill of Aesop Rock.

Granted.

But now you are Danny's Genie. And being that deafness is only one of his many disabilities, he has a sign language translator. And you know sign language. and have 20/16 vision. And you constantly have to make him more razorblades.

I wish I had the rhyme skill of Aesop Rock.

Granted you now have the rhyme skill of Aesop's pet rock.

I wish Goob would be elected president.

Back