• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

favorite size pins

heavylifting

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats your fav size pin for
glute
qaud
delt

and where ever else you like to pin!
:hmmm:

GO HEAT:analsex: those mavs

25x1

only pinned glutes once but it seems like it works fine, perfect for everything else though

I've actually been using a 25g 5/8 inch the last few weeks. Good for ventro glute and delts as long as bf is low enough.

25G 1in for just about every spot. Smaller needle less scar tissue build up but it takes longer to inject. With a 23G it is faster so it is all about what you like.

For glute - it all depends on the # of ccs. If it's more than 2ccs, I will use a 1-1/2" 22 ga. Less than 2ccs, I'll use a 23 ga. 1". I never go above 2ccs in delt and I use a 23 ga. 1". I was using a slin 27 ga. 1/2" in delts when pinning the Winstrol Depot ED.

23-1 for glutes and quads, would like to try 25 but havent yet

i got bunch of pins there cheap so im like a hospital now.
got alot of 25 G X 1.5"
some 25 G X 1" also 20 G X 1.5"
and some 22's 1 1/2 going to be doing some test see which ones i like the best.
also can you just bring your 2.2 Quart Sharps Container the red hazard waste bin to walgreens or cvs to get it dumbd and get your bin back or how does that work?

Draw with 18, switch tips to 25 to inject. 5/8delts , 5/8 traps, 1" quads

IML Gear Cream!
has anybody ever injected with 18g by accident? Cause whenever I draw with 18g, i think DAMN thats big.

has anybody ever injected with 18g by accident? Cause whenever I draw with 18g, i think DAMN thats big.

Lol, you'd have to slip and have that thing land in you!!!

It gets even worse once you start getting used to the size of 29g Insulin pens!!!

Trust me, there will be no accidently poking that harpoon in ye!:winkfinger::winkfinger:

Back