• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Curt James' training journal

that is NOT a cheatmeal you friggin ethiopian wannabe! I can give you lists of what I've had as cheatmeals.
As a matter of fact, I had the other night:

Applebee Brutus Burger
2 Sam Adams Dark Lager
A Margehrita Pizza at Hemmingways in Seaside

Felt like a fat bastard the next morning and bedroom smelled of me farting all night...My wife almost puked it smelled so bad.

that is NOT a cheatmeal you friggin ethiopian wannabe! I can give you lists of what I've had as cheatmeals.
As a matter of fact, I had the other night:

Applebee Brutus Burger
2 Sam Adams Dark Lager
A Margehrita Pizza at Hemmingways in Seaside

Felt like a fat bastard the next morning and bedroom smelled of me farting all night...My wife almost puked it smelled so bad.

NOW THAT IS A CHEAT MEAL!!! :thumbs:

It was my first since prepping for the Atlantic States in June after having Joe Franco do my coaching-granted I fell off the wagon, since he only wanted me to do the burger, but I was veiny as hell the next day.

This Joe Franco?

JoeFranco.jpg

So I estimated these thinly-sliced chicken breasts I've been purchasing as 8 ounces.

No.

I don't know how I overlook this kind of stuff as the package lists the total weight. Duh. Each package is 1.00 something.

A pound per package, so, yeah, I should prepare and eat half the package to make the eight ounces listed in my meal plan/menu/diet, right? I've apparently been eating 4-ounce portions instead.

Corrected that tonight.

chicken_breast.jpg

chicken-little-uhoh.jpg

uhhhhhh hmmm...couldnt you just say what you mean by using the ENGLISH FUCKING LANGUAGE?
Sorry Curt.

Certainly. By utilizing the Fitday macronutrient database, factoring in a slight margin of error for inacurate input from casual users and purchasing a reasonably expensive digital food scale, (strawberries not included) that is currently available in eleven stylish colors, Mr. James could actualize his current goal(s) to become a pseudo~super hero....pocket protector not included.:nerd:

logo_fitday.jpg
+ slight margin of error +
primo-menu.jpg
=
superhero.jpg
Curt James

uhhhhhh hmmm...couldnt you just say what you mean by

Hey, come on, Jug! By now you should know that I'm a fan of smilies and images. Haven't taken a close look at the vast array of smilies offered here, but by post 1000 I should be using them like a champ.
BE PREPARED FOR THE ONSLAUGHT!

Certainly. By utilizing the Fitday macronutrient database, factoring in a slight margin of error for inacurate input from casual users and purchasing a reasonably expensive digital food scale, (strawberries not included) that is currently available in eleven stylish colors, Mr. James could actualize his current goal(s) to become a pseudo~super hero....pocket protector not included.:nerd:

I have my own!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chest/Shoulder/Triceps
Incline DB benches 3 sets of 8-10
50's X 10, 9, 8
Chest Machine 3 sets of 8-10
80 X 10, 10, 85 X 10
Dip machine 3 sets of 8-10
130 X 10, 10, 135 X 10
Pec deck 3 sets of 8-10
110 X 10, 115 X 10, 10
Seated DB Press 3 sets of 8-10
25's X 10, 10, 10
Single-arm machine tricep extensions 3 sets of 8-10
40# X 10, 10, 10 (last set, assisted left arm with right hand, reps 7-10)
Treadmill 3.5 incline 3.5 speed X 20 minutes

So I estimated these thinly-sliced chicken breasts I've been purchasing as 8 ounces.

No.

I don't know how I overlook this kind of stuff as the package lists the total weight. Duh. Each package is 1.00 something.

A pound per package, so, yeah, I should prepare and eat half the package to make the eight ounces listed in my meal plan/menu/diet, right? I've apparently been eating 4-ounce portions instead.

Corrected that tonight.

chicken_breast.jpg

chicken-little-uhoh.jpg

Wait... are you weighing your food before or after it's cooked?
I think a one pound package of uncooked chicken tenders only yeilds about .75 cooked chicken. Maybe less. To consume 8 ounces of chicken you'd have to eat more than half the package.
I've only been counting the weight of cooked meat into my caloric intake.

IML Gear Cream!

While there is probably some debate about this, (even though I weigh my food afterwards) I don't think the difference is enough to cause any problems. With something lean like chicken breast, you're really just extracting water, and minimal fat. Curt's a fairly lean guy anyway, so I'm thinking he has room to move.

Oh, and please refrain from posting large images in Curt's journal.....Jughead might have a tannybogus, lol.

Oh, and please refrain from posting large images in Curt's journal.....Jughead might have a tannybogus, lol.

How about really small images?

:hiya:

Workouts looking good

Thank you!

I think a one pound package of uncooked chicken tenders only yeilds about .75 cooked chicken. Maybe less. To consume 8 ounces of chicken you'd have to eat more than half the package.

Before.

Gar! I hadn't thought of that. :doh:

While there is probably some debate about this, (even though I weigh my food afterwards) I don't think the difference is enough to cause any problems. With something lean like chicken breast, you're really just extracting water, and minimal fat. Curt's a fairly lean guy anyway, so I'm thinking he has room to move.

This is a pro tannybogus journal. :thumbs:

How about really small images?

No penis images! :finger:

:twitch: After seeing all of these imaginative posts... I need to be more creative.

Step up your game, yo. :nerd:

I love your posts....(no homo).

Thanks for the reps, man. Appreciate them very much! I need to spread mine out before I can return the favor. Sorry.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Leg press 3 sets of 8-10
350 X 10, 10, 370 X 10
DB lunges 3 sets of 10
40's X 10, 10, 10
Leg extensions and Leg curls superset 3 sets of 8-10
L.E.
140 X 10, 10, 10
L.C.
125 X 10, 10, 135 X 1
20:00 treadmill 3.5 speed 3.5 incline

Andalite, glad you're getting a few laughs. :D Pass those green dots along to someone else. I already have an insane amount!

juggernaut, NO! It is you who are teh shznit!

(But thank you.)

I posted the workout while on the treadmill and sweating. Three minutes to go.

YouTube Video

That vid is presented in Built's start here thread. And that's the form I was taught as a 15-year-old. Somewhere along the line I started seeing vids of people and gym members doing their rows with their body at an incline rather than parallel to the floor and with much looser form allowing more weight.

How do you do your rows? As shown in the video or with your upper body at an incline?

Back