• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Redness and Swelling after test/tren

Jason785

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gear: GP test 250 / tren 150 (400 per ml)

First inject: quad. Bad pain for a few days. Worse than my usual virgin muscle test pins but survived. Couldn't walk day 2-4. No swelling or redness. Just pain

Second: delt: had some complications on the second (missed some of my shoulder and had bad swelling, redness, and fever). This had completely gone away by day 6.

Third: (1ml split into two doses, one to left quad one to right glute). No pain that day. By morning three there is very light swelling and redness. Pain has peaked but seems to be going away in quad. Glute still very sore (never pinned glute before, always used quads and delt). Kinda hard to sit. This is my concern. Fever from weekend is gone by now and arm swelling is 90% gone.

Fourth (today split .5 and .5 to right quad again and left glute). Well see how this feels tomorrow but I'm hoping the right quad is painless since it's been used recently. Arm from pin #2 is back to normal as if nothing hap

***Either way*** any concern for the pap and swelling from these? Is this just reaction to the high BA or gear or is it an allergic reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have stopped pinning at fever:nono:

is it test prop or test c /e ?

Had the same pain in past from test e 250/ml. No swelling.

ok im assuming that you have test c/e in that mix, its tea/tren in the same vial ? they might be using EO and you could be having an allergic reaction

ok im assuming that you have test c/e in that mix, its tea/tren in the same vial ? they might be using EO and you could be having an allergic reaction

Yes it's GP mix. 250 test e, 150 tren e (400 mg/ml). Will contact supplier to see if it's EO

Double checked. GP is all MCT oil

So far the only side that has bothered me is the sweating. Noticed some increased aggression but it's manageable.

Started t3 today and literally just drip buckets. Since after I worked out it hasn't stopped. I'm laying in bed right now typing this and soaking my sheets

Back