• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for the straight guys, Charley DO NOT ENTER (Sensitive Faggot)!!!

bdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a straight male but I would definately suck my own dick if I could. I'm still on the fence if I would let myself nut in my mouth. I would probably lie to myself and say I would pull out, but we no how that ususally ends up. That being said I have decided I would nut in Charleys mouth also, because I feel its time to take our relationship to the next level.

Well, actually quite by accident...I did kind of nut in my own mouth. My wife, who was not my wife at the time was jerking me off pretty good. We had both had a few drinks and this was suppose to be round one of a sex filled evening. Long story short, she accidentally aimed my cock toward her face(she was lying beside me with her head on my shoulder) and upon eruption, I guess she pulled a matrix type flinch and I had my "O" face in full swing and at least a quarter of my jizz landed in my mouth from the blast. Shit you want to talk about salty, damn man. In the end we had a good laugh but I'm always a little paranoid when she jerks me off while laying down now.

Hi, you have received -110593 reputation points from futureMrO.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
are you secretly gay?

Regards,
futureMrO

No I'm not gay but would nut in your mouth also, orgasm achieved through LHJO of course. Thanks

Well, actually quite by accident...I did kind of nut in my own mouth. My wife, who was not my wife at the time was jerking me off pretty good. We had both had a few drinks and this was suppose to be round one of a sex filled evening. Long story short, she accidentally aimed my cock toward her face(she was lying beside me with her head on my shoulder) and upon eruption, I guess she pulled a matrix type flinch and I had my "O" face in full swing and at least a quarter of my jizz landed in my mouth from the blast. Shit you want to talk about salty, damn man. In the end we had a good laugh but I'm always a little paranoid when she jerks me off while laying down now.

Did she kiss you afterwards?

I have shot in my mouth on a few different occasions ... Not directly into my mouth but while laying down doin a good hard jerk Ive had loads go a lil farther then expected and land on the mouth and lip or in the eye . Im sure thats happen to more then just me . But here;s the important question . While the load was on the lips did you keep your mouth closed tight and wipe it off or did you give a lil taste before wiping it ?

when I was younger I could suck my own cawk all the time. A shot in the mouth is healthy for this situation.

my current GF snowballs me from time to time. I find it a turn on. Most you guys would love it too I can tell.

negged for fucking with charley u fucken philistine!

Charley hangs on to my pocket in the yard...back off OP :coffee:

I'm a straight male but I would definately suck my own dick if I could. I'm still on the fence if I would let myself nut in my mouth. I would probably lie to myself and say I would pull out, but we no how that ususally ends up. That being said I have decided I would nut in Charleys mouth also, because I feel its time to take our relationship to the next level.

Bad news. That makes you gay.

IML Gear Cream!
when I was younger I could suck my own cawk all the time. A shot in the mouth is healthy for this situation.

my current GF snowballs me from time to time. I find it a turn on. Most you guys would love it too I can tell.

negged!

Hi, you have received -808405 reputation points from Griffith.

Comment:
charleys a mad cunt and my friend, back off dude!

tracy2.jpg

Regards,
Griffith

Help I being attacked by the insane ass posse!!! LOL

Bad news. That makes you gay.

Although I'm not gifted enough to suck my own dick, I do beat MY OWN MEAT. Does this still make me gay?? I would only nut in Charley's mouth with orgasm achieved through LHJO, sorry to leave that part out.

yeah I like charley..I may have to neg you too..I'm undecided.

Hi, you have received -813259 reputation points from charley.

Comment:
lol......

Regards,
charley

Predictable and tempermental, thus far the steriotypcal faggot!!!

I'm so conflicted right now

yeah i gotta neg ya..charley is nothing but nice to me

[h=2]New reputation![/h]
Hi, you have received -814836 reputation points from charley.

Comment:
lol.........

Regards,
charley

Oh no I lost more monopoly money. Maybe you should have your estrogen checked BOY.​

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^ At least try to come up with a witty comeback or this will soon loose its fun you silly faggot.

Hi, you have received -817920 reputation points from charley.

Comment:
Predictable and tempermental, thus far the steriotypcal faggot!!!

Regards,
charley

Note: This is an automated message.
Wow did'nt see this coming. Your not by chance Black, and Queer are you?​

charley said:
yo bro.,,,don't fuck with me,,I won't fuck with you, negging is boring.. o.k. ???

So much for witty comebacks. Does negging people make you feel powerful , your even more fucking pathetic than I originally thought. All these negs your throwing my way my I should start A MELT OF CHARLEY thread, as it seems your buttons are easy to push. I eagerly anticipate the upcoming neg, queer.

So much for witty comebacks. Does negging people make you feel powerful , your even more fucking pathetic than I originally thought. All these negs your throwing my way my I should start A MELT OF CHARLEY thread, as it seems your buttons are easy to push. I eagerly anticipate the upcoming neg, queer.

You-Cant-Handle-the-Truth.jpg

YOU CANT HANDLE THE NEGS!

Back