• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AP Poll: More Americans Backing Gun Laws

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Published on Jan 16, 2013
A new Associated Press-GfK poll finds that a majority of Americans favor a national ban on military-style, rapid-fire weapons and limits on gun violence depicted in video games, movies and TV shows. (Jan. 16)

They didn't ask this American.

They didn't ask this liberal either

This is why I'm glad there are measures to prevent mob rule. Most people are fucktards.

No more grand theft auto???? I enjoyed going on suicide rampages killing as many as possible.

This whole gun-control thing is a bunch of shit. I'm buying a ar-15 soon, and I've researched which are considered long rifles. They're an assault rifle without the technical classification, and aren't included in whatever bs ban they're trying to squeeze out of their ass. Loopholes are where it's at. Also, you can buy a AR lower, and peice together the gun by sourcing the parts, then it's considered a home made rifle, and doesn't need to be registered, and it technically doesn't exist.

Also, you can buy a AR lower, and peice together the gun by sourcing the parts, then it's considered a home made rifle, and doesn't need to be registered, and it technically doesn't exist.
That's not quite true. You can buy a block of metal in the shape of an AR lower, finish the milling yourself and not register it.

This whole gun-control thing is a bunch of shit. I'm buying a ar-15 soon, and I've researched which are considered long rifles. They're an assault rifle without the technical classification, and aren't included in whatever bs ban they're trying to squeeze out of their ass. Loopholes are where it's at. Also, you can buy a AR lower, and peice together the gun by sourcing the parts, then it's considered a home made rifle, and doesn't need to be registered, and it technically doesn't exist.

I've got to agree that this is not quite true. The AR "lower" or portion of the rifle that houses the trigger and mechanism is controlled just as any other firearm is. The lower is considered a firearm without the "upper".

IML Gear Cream!

WRONG...the lower IS the registered part of the weapon which is why you must fill out a 4473 when buying a lower. Find someone selling a lower in your state and buy it FTF....no backround check or 4473. Basically no paper trail....just sayin.

Receivers (lower) are all numbered and you must pass a background check to buy.

I was just going off advice given to my by a freind that's a gun smith. It's very possible that I didn't quite catch all the info correctly

I was just going off advice given to my by a freind that's a gun smith. It's very possible that I didn't quite catch all the info correctly

Ok, cool. We all have those times when we hear something and understand it, but not enough to explain it back. your intentions were good

No your a little confused, but also correct. An assult rifle is any rifle with a removable magazine. So if the mag is fixed or has to be removed with a special tool then its considered a long rifle. Such as the bullet button. Also pistol grips are illegal in CA for example UNLESS the gun has a fixed mag. So there laws passing do not make much sence to me. Because if I were to go to combat with my AR which has a bullet button I would not use it at all. The last thing I need to do is drop my bullet and be fucked. I would however take my remington 870, glock and 1911. All guns will do much more damage then my .223 AR and I will be able to put more led down range faster. If I was obeying the law. Now since I am killing people why obey the law? I would go downtown in the ghetto drop 700$ for a fully auto AK. My friend who use to live a bad life style use to buy them all the time. He said it is so easy, just look for the black guy on watch in the hood. You will see him because he will never move more then 20 ft for a few hours. drop him 100$ and tell him you need an sprayer... Code word they use.. The word changes often for protection, but it would be easily found.

Now for the home made gun that only pertains to 80% lowers. You have to finish all the milling and ect your self. They are just raw. (we just bought 20 of them) the only law is they have to have the caliber stamp on them. The problem is the law is not going to care if it is registered or not the fact is if you get busted with it your still fucked and a cop will not give a shit and you will go through hell and back fighting it. For most people its not worth it, for me I say fuck it I want my guns.

^^ What he said ^^ You have to buy an 80% lower then mill it yourself. You cant even have a shop do it, unless there going to let you use their machines otherwise it will not be considered a homemade firearm.

By the way good luck finding an 80% lower, every website i've been to are sold out.

Published on Jan 16, 2013
A new Associated Press-GfK poll finds that a majority of Americans favor a national ban on military-style, rapid-fire weapons and limits on gun violence depicted in video games, movies and TV shows. (Jan. 16)

we have a nation of sheep.

"Assault rifle" is a made up name for the rifles similar in appearance to military rifles, most notably the AR platform. It's a term that was coined for the emotional response that it can trigger. "Who the fuck needs an assault rifle with a beta mag? Those should be banned! Nobody needs those things!"

Wrong. I don't just need them, I want them. We acquiesced on the full auto weapons, which I think was a HUGE mistake and only provided a foot in the door for further legislation.

Why wasn't the 1994 AWB renewed? Rifles don't make up a statistically significant number of firearm related deaths altogether, much less breaking it all down into "type" of rifle. Banning "assault weapons" is like banning only spiced rum in an effort to stop drunk drivers.

because_im_black_NAGR.jpg

Back