• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i suffer from cms

mazdarx7

life is short live it up
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think I suffer from cms..[chronic masterbation syndrome] . Anyone else have this prob or is it just my weird ass? When I'm on everything looks good...everything makes me horney..fat girls old heads ...its just outa control

I think I suffer from cms..[chronic masterbation syndrome] . Anyone else have this prob or is it just my weird ass? When I'm on everything looks good...everything makes me horney..fat girls old heads ...its just outa control

i too suffer this condition.. most meds just make it worse

Lol yup...the test is making me craaazy

You pounding the pud too much? Go out more and find a very easy slut to make your "girl friend". Problem solved.

Yes my own...lol. as a married man I found my answer on this forum motherless.com thanks for that website guys

whats with u and penis....shame on u sir

Ok u got me...how do you feel about them buddy..I think I will take a gander and say that your no stranger to them judging by all the posts u made on tranny /gay threads..just remember be honest with us we are all friends

You'd hit it. :coffee:

ladyboy.jpg

Yeah in the jaw

That would be "he likes it rough" and yes I bet he does

IML Gear Cream!
Listen up "buffalo bill" go tuck ur penis between ur legs put some lipstick on and dance to eighties music while saying to yourself "u know u wanna fuck me" u weirdo...what the fuck is your problem ...I don't like men or men with tits ..I don't give a fuck what you like or fantisize about..just go back to your basement and tend to the people that u have in the hole in the ground...just be sure to tell the girl to put the lotion on the skin and keep your dog away from the hole as we al know how this will play out

I can't wait to har your rediculous reply to this ...lemmme guess its gonna be on the lines of "so u like penis"

Lmfao.

Hmm... :hmmm: do you think it could be the 5 times greater than normal level of testosterone when you're on? Just throwing that out there

it is hard not to laugh while reading this...

Go out more and find a very easy slut to make your "girl friend". Problem solved.
22.gif

Back