• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blueberries

gtbmed

Greg
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How good are these little things? They're delicious first and foremost, but they're loaded with anti-oxidants and helpful chemicals, plus they're low glycemic.

What's not to love?

Your spot on.

I found that trader joes sells blueberry juice - yes its concentrated but its low in sugar and it mixes really well with vanilla protein powder + soy milk.
Really great for a post workout drink. Or you could spend 6 bucks and buy a bigass pack and grind them babies up in the blender.

HaHaha : ) Just got back from the gym and I'm drinking a whey blueberry drink. I bought 7 4lb boxes of blueberries for 5.99ea and put them in the freezer. I like them frozen. They don't clump, get to hard, freezer burn or even need to be put in a bag. I just stack the boxes in there. I like them so much I planted 6 good size plants as well this Spring. I planted 2 early varieties, 2 mid-season, and 2 late-season.

costco has a huge bag of blueberries for about 7-8 dollars. I use them when I am feeling like a smoothie. My daughter loves when I make her homemade "jamba juice"

They are perfectly fine to eat if they fit in your diet. I can snack on fresh cherries all day too.

my freezer is full of all sorts of frozen fruits, especially various berries...good stuff!

frozen blueberries are awesome, i have cup full of them every night. its kinda like a ice cream or popscicle you dont have to feel guilty about eating

Only thing to watch for frozen fruits is added sugars. Make sure the label on the back says :
INGREDIENTS : BLUEBERRIES

nothing more. Some have corn syrup to help give them a sweeter taste. Added calories is all you are getting.

i buy fresh and freeze them

I noticed you live in Oregon. Lots of great blueberry farms in the valley. I used to pick blueberries every summer after strawberry season. Nothing like fresh fruit.

Blueberries are probably my favorite fruit. I get them fresh or frozen and put in shakes.

IML Gear Cream!
I noticed you live in Oregon. Lots of great blueberry farms in the valley. I used to pick blueberries every summer after strawberry season. Nothing like fresh fruit.

yes sir, i even have a plant in the back yard that produces great blue berries, just not enough to keep me supplied

I have been adding about 1/4 cup frozen to my morning oatmeal, it makes it a little more tolerable, and goes down quicker than the plain cooked oats. Also cools the oatmeal down a little so I can eat it as soon as it sets. I can't stand cooking oatmeal on the stove anymore, I just use the kettle, pour the hot water in over the oats and blueberries and let it absorb. Leaves a little more texture too.

I have been adding about 1/4 cup frozen to my morning oatmeal, it makes it a little more tolerable, and goes down quicker than the plain cooked oats. Also cools the oatmeal down a little so I can eat it as soon as it sets. I can't stand cooking oatmeal on the stove anymore, I just use the kettle, pour the hot water in over the oats and blueberries and let it absorb. Leaves a little more texture too.

That's the way I cook oats too. The blueberry idea sounds awesome - will have to try.

Always buy fresh and freeze them if needed. One of the best fruits for you

frozen blueberries are awesome, i have cup full of them every night. its kinda like a ice cream or popscicle you dont have to feel guilty about eating

You want an ice cream/popsicle like treat?

Freeze whichever fruits you want (berries and bananas work well).
The next day, blend them up in the food processor!! :clapping:

You want an ice cream/popsicle like treat?

Freeze whichever fruits you want (berries and bananas work well).
The next day, blend them up in the food processor!! :clapping:

Sounds like a good idea. I have frozen Crystal light in Popsicle molds in the past. Cheap and easy, and no sugar or calories. Of course, no nutritional value, either.

I feel like a fucking pervert for mentioning this, but blueberries are also one of my go-to's for sexual adventures lol. A small bowl of frozen blueberries makes for a great time. They dont get too messy, they arent big enough to make your mouth go too cold as to make it uncomfortable, and they are really easy to roll around with your tongue. Everyone wins!

Plus they are good in my PW shake. And stuff.

blueberries strawberries a banana a scoup of protein powder, 1 cup oatmeal, 16 oz skim milk,1 tablespoon peanut butter. blend .. been drinking this 35-40 years now for breakfast.
sometimes i mix it up and use rasberries blueberries peaches and pineapples..

Blueberry salsa - mix together

125g blended blueberries
125g whole blueberries
half lime juiced and rind
1" of ginger grated with juice
1 chilli de-seeded and finely chopped

This kicks some ass and is awesome with fish especially

R

IML Gear Cream!
blueberries are good, but i found that goji berries have more nutrition and anti-oxi.

Back