• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Rate these PH's please

heady muscle

Heavyiron's guinea pig!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone used any of these ph's?
Iron Legion Triumphalis

Celtic Labs Trestobol

Celtic Labs Dianodrol

Thanks,

Trestobol--A+
Want to brew some trestalone enthanate bad, loved the pills but very short acting.
Danadrol--no personal experience

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

The dianodrol is dry not like dbol. I sold my one bottle to my buddy he ran 3 pills a day for till the bottle was empty basically a month or a few days longer( he only took 2 a day for the first couple days) It was pretty carb forgiving for him he at plenty of carbs and still stayed dry will gaining a few pounds.

Trestobol--A+
Want to brew some trestalone enthanate bad, loved the pills but very short acting.
Danadrol--no personal experience

I was going to use the Trestobol if I can get some real Var to keep the test going. Would that work?

The dianodrol is dry not like dbol. I sold my one bottle to my buddy he ran 3 pills a day for till the bottle was empty basically a month or a few days longer( he only took 2 a day for the first couple days) It was pretty carb forgiving for him he at plenty of carbs and still stayed dry will gaining a few pounds.

Thanks for the input.

30 milligrams of dianodrol a day is not much. I like hearing that. I wonder if using it for a cut would be beneficial? Hmmmmmm.

Trest works like test maybe little better. Take one dose 20mg or more pre workout for awesome workouts

Have an AI on hand

Trest works like test maybe little better. Take one dose 20mg or more pre workout for awesome workouts

I like that idea. Everybody raves about Trest. I will order today then.

Have you dealt or heard anything on the triumphalis or Celti Dianodrol?

Have heard triumphalis is the bomb, like original 1AD. But that hearsay brother. Maybe someone with personal experience can afirm or deny that.

I have used both Trest and Triumphalis, both top notch products. I do rep for Iron Legion on a few other sites, but since we are not sponsors here I dont want to step on any toes. Feel free to read around on Triumph though, it gets many positive reviews to say the least. If you need any help feel free to PM me here or on any other forum.

IML Gear Cream!
Is Trest something a women can use?

It would be like woman using test. Square of jaw, make magic button grow. Try ostarine, its good stuff, at 10-12.5 mg daily. If set on steroids find source for anavar.

Thanks DD. I have read your stuff on other forums and it usually very good advice. I want to hear from other people that have run it. I cannot find one bad thing on the Trest or Triumphalis on any forum. The Celti Diandrol I did find a few. I all set to go, so I guess I will have to be my own deciding factor!

I have used both Trest and Triumphalis, both top notch products. I do rep for Iron Legion on a few other sites, but since we are not sponsors here I dont want to step on any toes. Feel free to read around on Triumph though, it gets many positive reviews to say the least. If you need any help feel free to PM me here or on any other forum.

Back