• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hatton vs Mayweather

Hatton vs Mayweather

• Hatton

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mayweather

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone getting this PPV. I will be.

He's so wealthy he should pay us to watch.

But I will watch it on the interwebs.

BC, exactly how can one watch this on this interwebs that you speak of?

And, I would love to see Hatton beat his ass but I think Mayweather wins easy.

I couldnt believe Mayweather is what...38 and 0?! I didnt know that loud mouth was that good.

Fuck him though. Maybe if his comments were as funny as Quinton Jackson's then maybe, just maybe hed get some respect from me.

They want 55$ here in the U.S.

When is this fight?

Tonight. Main event probably won't even start until around 11-12 midnight. Manfredo and Lacy are on the undercard too. Should be decent. For anyone trying to watch it for free, if you download Sopcast, I think CCTV is streaming it.

I rarely watch boxing. How many rounds is this fight and what will it mean? What are the chances of a KO?

IML Gear Cream!
I rarely watch boxing. How many rounds is this fight and what will it mean? What are the chances of a KO?

12 rounds. Welterweight belts on the line. Mayweather is probably the best defensive boxer ever and Hatton usually pushes action pretty decently. A KO is unlikely IMO though. Probably 5/1.

Tonight. Main event probably won't even start until around 11-12 midnight. Manfredo and Lacy are on the undercard too. Should be decent. For anyone trying to watch it for free, if you download Sopcast, I think CCTV is streaming it.

its this information correct? Follow this steps and I can watch that fight on the internet free?

its this information correct? Follow this steps and I can watch that fight on the internet free?

hatton gets knocked the F%&* out at 11. He dint even see it coming.........

mayweather is a quick mofo......who might be next for him? im gonna enjoy that tito against roy jones jr. fight......thats gonna be difficult opponent for trinidad.

Great fight IMO. The UFC finale sucked. I was hoping Tommy would have lasted longer. Mayweather played the counter for the first 7 rounds then just dominated Hatton.

I dont know why I fell sorry for him when he went down the second time.......I think its because he looked like a feeble kid who got picked on.

mayweather is a quick mofo......who might be next for him? im gonna enjoy that tito against roy jones jr. fight......thats gonna be difficult opponent for trinidad.

Miguel Cotto or Paul Williams are likely next for Floyd if he doesn't retire. Paul Williams poses the bigger threat IMO being that he's a 6'2" Welter with a lot of quickness and power, not to mention southpaw. He'll be a stud no matter what.

Miguel Cotto or Paul Williams are likely next for Floyd if he doesn't retire. Paul Williams poses the bigger threat IMO being that he's a 6'2" Welter with a lot of quickness and power, not to mention southpaw. He'll be a stud no matter what.

Cotto just came from a hard earned victory against mosley......he has the strength and willpower but I doubt he will be a match against Floyd.....Cotto has seemed slow to me the few times Ive seen him fight. Havent seen much from Paul Williams, so I woulnt be able to comment on him.

IML Gear Cream!
Great fight IMO. The UFC finale sucked. I was hoping Tommy would have lasted longer. Mayweather played the counter for the first 7 rounds then just dominated Hatton.

Why? Tommy sucked. Always did. I think Danzig was too experienced to be in there and therefore, I dont like him.

Oh..Hatton lost? What a surprise.

Are you talking about just the Speer/Danzig fight or the whole card?

As a whole, that turned out to be a great card entertainment-wise.

Are you talking about just the Speer/Danzig fight or the whole card?

As a whole, that turned out to be a great card entertainment-wise.

Just the speer/danzig fight. The rest of the card was awesome. War Machine turned red. I agree with AKIRA Danzig was to experienced for that show.

Why? Tommy sucked. Always did. I think Danzig was too experienced to be in there and therefore, I dont like him.

Oh .. Hatton lost? What a surprise.
:lol: ... everyone over hypes the Brit's with their w/e records that are almost always against other Brit's instead of world ranked world class fighters.

------------------------------------------------

I think we all called Danzig a ringer from the start in our MMA thread ... another example of Dana White's ethical running of the UFC.

I was disappointed in the fight...

I have to give it to Mayweather, he fought a smart, borderline cheaty fight.
he was over run and had to throw his elbow in hattons face every round to keep from being pummeled...

I thought he would ride out the last three rounds on jabs and two points.

You can tell by the look on his face he was surprised he got the knockout...

I didnt know that about Danzig..what were his credentials coming into TUF?

I didnt know that about Danzig..what were his credentials coming into TUF?

Record 17 - 4 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw) on sherdog, but he's purported to have some 36 pro fights under his belt. He's been fighting professionally since like 2000. He's just not an amateur MMA fighter ... which is what TUF is alluded to be about.

Record 17 - 4 - 1 (Win - Loss - Draw) on sherdog, but he's purported to have some 36 pro fights under his belt. He's been fighting professionally since like 2000. He's just not an amateur MMA fighter ... which is what TUF is alluded to be about.

Gotcha. Any considerable names on that record?

I didnt even bother watching the Speer Danzig fight. The only finals fight I probably wouldve stayed for wouldve been Danzig and Sotiropolous (sp)

I was disappointed in the fight...

I have to give it to Mayweather, he fought a smart, borderline cheaty fight.
he was over run and had to throw his elbow in hattons face every round to keep from being pummeled...

I thought he would ride out the last three rounds on jabs and two points.

You can tell by the look on his face he was surprised he got the knockout...
Borderline cheaty fight? He did the best he could with Hatton the wrestler's style, who was trying to fight rough all night (watch his fights since Kostya Tyszu's and you will see what I mean). Mayweather was landing quick straight's all night, I don't think he was surprised with the knockout; watch how Hatton declines after the point deduction in the 6th (?) (especially in the 8th rounds on). Everyone I was watching the fight with saw it coming from there.

Back