• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quality

Powodzenie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thinking of ordering Naps for first time, have been ordering from regener, not very happy with quality, I have been reading posts and it seems you guys are very happy with price and quality... looking to get a cut cycle hard and ripped, 5'10 252 lbs around 11%bf want to get down to 220-225 hitting cardio hard, eating clean.. AAS last 6 year bulkking cycles test deca anabol, was 275lbs 3 years ago been slowly going other way... Been blast cruising for last 4 years or so no side blood work good.. Doing 4 day split bb routine, with 6 days or hard cardio... Any advice brothers let me know, will be putting in order month or so, just finishing up ten6hundred really not good quality I dont think... Let me know brothers....

Naps are good people sometimes the wait can be a bit long, but its hit or miss, their reps are top notch and will take care of you

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have to agree with everything OldSchoolLifter says. Plainly put, he is one of the most experienced and cool guys on the board.

Naps has some of the best reps anywhere. Naps has excellent quality. Naps is slow shipping at times but you get your order! If it happens to be way late, not that often but it happens, Naps ALWAYS makes it right. On one order in the worst time they ever had, that I know of, I waited over 3 months. It was a very big mess for Naps but they didn't run and hide or just skip with the money. They clearly fought very hard to get everything fixed and everyone got their orders and mostly with some very nice extras for the problems. Had to cost Naps a ton of money but they did it anyway.

I got extras that cost at least as much as my order and maybe even more. I will always have faith in Naps after that. They are tops!

naps is good people. if your worried about time frame jus order ahead , plan your cycles and have everything:clapping: on hand and time will not be an issue ...good luck bro

the longest I waited was 7 months.

they have since fixed shipping issues, but just thought you should be aware of the potential wait.

once you order from them, you will get your gear.

My first order with Naps was 4 months..

the second order was 17 days..

the third order was 14 days..

like the others said if something goes wrong, you'll get your shit..

quality of what? The gears? I like GP and this new QD stuff is basically same as GP (with ethyl oleate). That and their HG stuff, I trust as great quality. Other brands they carry I've heard mostly good things but I've pretty much stuck with GP and their HG stuff.

Well all of the above are as solid as they come in my book imo. Not just because I am a naps rep but if any of the above guys told me a prod was g2g I would take their word even though redneck is suspect crazy at times. JK, LOL, he a good bro!

IML Gear Cream!
All naps gear is top notch and you never have to worry about bunk.Now they have had some shipping problems in the near past, no denying that lol.But lately has been going well.

All naps gear is top notch and you never have to worry about bunk.Now they have had some shipping problems in the near past, no denying that lol.But lately has been going well.

I agree, they had some issues, but they made it all good & came through.
Their quality of their gear speaks for it's self..Naps is as good at it gets, no doubt.

it's like this, yo!

medium_2858791819_e50d235aa6_o.jpg

quality of what? The gears? I like GP and this new QD stuff is basically same as GP (with ethyl oleate). That and their HG stuff, I trust as great quality. Other brands they carry I've heard mostly good things but I've pretty much stuck with GP and their HG stuff.

This.

All their gear has been top of the line for me. Always impressed.

IML Gear Cream!
Im running some gp test and gp mast and its better then some of the other sponsors here. only issue is. i waited about 7 months to get mine. first i waited 4 months got a seize letter then i waited about another 3 to get the reship. none the less i got everything i ordered and i have to say gp is one of my favs now.
*they had big problems when i ordered.*

Back