• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

49inch chest ALL NATURAL posing emphasis on the all natural part.

track400meters1

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cant believe how powerful im becoming, i am now 3 times as strong than 2001. I am now faster in track too. Just goes to show how hard i work out and how much determination i have. I am eating soy, butter, wedding soup , green beans, and a dash of candy right now. I have to do some workouts today, they should be fun, going to my basement now, in garage now watching tv and eating stuff.. should be fun

need to work on form and concentrate.. trying to figure out why my muscles are so dense, trying to figure out why my muscle fibers are so closely compacted.. doing calculations now. Need to run a 11.2 in the 100 soon.. doing certain workouts to get there.. best time so far 11.7 at like 218lbs.. wow cant believe i ran that fast at that heavy

wow cant believe how powerful im getting all naturally.. going to the track again soon, should be fun.. THe workouts today went good. Im in my garage now eating and watching tv... going to my basement soon.. eating alot of food right now.

This thread is just weird.

just got done with another track workout.. was alot of fun.. Now eating more soy, butter and wedding soup.. Should be fun to eat this.. Then i have to do a track workout at 7am. Going to do 3 lifts tomorrow.

Umm, is this just a self promotion thread or are you advocating natural lifting?

an 11.2? is this just for personal satisfaction cause we had to run a sub 10.5 to make it to nationals in the NCAA

What the fuck is a "dash" of candy? Negged.

Bro you watch too much jersey shore... and with that 49 inch chest, lets check out those leg muscles

Bro you watch too much jersey shore... and with that 49 inch chest, lets check out those leg muscles

You're supposed to work those? Can't you just cover those up with pajama pants?

wow thats one buff tranny, wow, eat now tranny sperm makes makes run faster than donkeys I'm trying to rape

wow im so strong.. doing more workouts tomorrow. lookin in mirror now and posing.. shoud be fun.. eating more now too.

How did you get so much red with only 6 posts.......now that may be some kind of record.....??????????? :hmmm:

Cant believe how powerful im becoming, i am now 3 times as strong than 2001. I am now faster in track too. Just goes to show how hard i work out and how much determination i have. I am eating soy, butter, wedding soup , green beans, and a dash of candy right now. I have to do some workouts today, they should be fun, going to my basement now, in garage now watching tv and eating stuff.. should be fun

need to work on form and concentrate.. trying to figure out why my muscles are so dense, trying to figure out why my muscle fibers are so closely compacted.. doing calculations now. Need to run a 11.2 in the 100 soon.. doing certain workouts to get there.. best time so far 11.7 at like 218lbs.. wow cant believe i ran that fast at that heavy

that ain't 49"s. no cuts , no vascularity. sure the hell ain't 217lbs. back up the camera take it off zoom and lets the 145lb frame you got!

IML Gear Cream!
Go to my youtube videos.. click on the little button that says youtube under video.. There you will see that im extemely powerful.. anywhere from 210lbs to 232 lbs depending on the time of the year and whether or not im running my track workouts or not..WOW i cant believe how strong i am and im all natural. im so powerful.. Eating more right now as im typing this.. dont know caloric content on the food yet. All my videos are in my playlists.. 11.7 isnt even fast.. I have that video on my youtube playlist folder.. under the track videos.. I actually need to get down to 11.0 and then i will be moving fast.. Eating more stuff to get it..

Go to my youtube videos.. click on the little button that says youtube under video.. There you will see that im extemely powerful.. anywhere from 210lbs to 232 lbs depending on the time of the year and whether or not im running my track workouts or not..WOW i cant believe how strong i am and im all natural. im so powerful.. Eating more right now as im typing this.. dont know caloric content on the food yet. All my videos are in my playlists.. 11.7 isnt even fast.. I have that video on my youtube playlist folder.. under the track videos.. I actually need to get down to 11.0 and then i will be moving fast.. Eating more stuff to get it..

Negged. (track negs) Faggot.

You are powerfully stupid.

is this supposed to be funny? it's gay

your a fucking asshole,cocksucker! going thru youtube leaving comments about eating soy under every video in there. get a job ,bitch! you got to much free time.

So you're running NeoVar and Pink Magic, hey? :coffee:

Gay.

Sorry but this smells like someone using someone elses identity to feel good about themselves behind the computer. If anyone remembers Fonz aka TheFonz that guy did it for years, smart, but probably looked like ass. I guess it was pretty amazing that he was a retired international male model, former member of the British SAS, professional soccer player, world renowned chemist, and whatever else I am forgetting. What am amazing guy, ahem.

Creepy as hell man

49" chest @ how tall??? Exactly!! You are pretty tall and 49" is NOT impressive at that height let alone age.

Your first post is ridiculous and you are so full of yourself, i hope this was a joke.

Ever heard of the word 'modest'?

NEG THE TOOL COMPLETE

If this guy is really serious he needs to get shot, survive it and then his dick cut off and spine broken..

Back