• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on test cyp???

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hopefully some of you guru's can chime in on this question/problem. I am on TRT at 100mg/wk. I feel better around 200mg/wk all test cyp.
Now my problem is when I ran a short blast of 400mg/wk my wife and myself noticed I got mad a lot easier and voiced my opinion a lot quicker.
I need some feedback from you guys. Can a differant esther or test be better for me when I want to run a cycle? :shooter:

Test is test bro. The ester has nothing to do with attitude.

I can't imagine another test having a different reaction.

Maybe you should tell your wife to keep her opinions to herself and make you a sandwich!

Gear makes you feel superhuman and that will give you more confidence to say and do as you please, keep in mind that we are changing the order and chemistry of our bodies at will. So whether is test, tren,npp...etc.... If you are an asshole natural you will be a biger asshole on gear.

Ok agreed but I am not telling the wifey to get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich...lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

When i was new to gear i got snappy, but i am running my highest test and tren i have ever ran and i am calm as a whistle... Running 1200 test 300 tren hex 300 tren a and 600 npp.. ZERO aggression... Well i did get furious when my cousin told my grandma to fuck off I wanted to rip her head off, but you dont fuck with my grandma.

God one Diesel... I might try that.. maybe 4 grams a week...lol

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

IML Gear Cream!
When i was new to gear i got snappy, but i am running my highest test and tren i have ever ran and i am calm as a whistle... Running 1200 test 300 tren hex 300 tren a and 600 npp.. ZERO aggression... Well i did get furious when my cousin told my grandma to fuck off I wanted to rip her head off, but you dont fuck with my grandma.

Not kuhl. Got to be nice to the elderly. They need hugs not lip!

Not kuhl. Got to be nice to the elderly. They need hugs not lip!

yeah my grandma paid like 15k for my cousins graduation for her masters party rented a beach house paid FOR everyone to fly out to see her and ect. Well she didnt pay the last dinner bill figured the dad can get the dinner and the dad got pissed and called her a fucking bitch, so my grandpa a 91 year old piss and vinegar retired truck driver spit on him and told him to go out side for an ass whoopin. Shit settled down we hate our uncle never liked him he is a racist pig, wouldnt allow my niece to go to his other daughters weeding because she was half latino. but any ways his oldest daughter decided to mouth off to my grandma calling her selfish and swore at her. I was about to ripe there heads off i was furious. Only thing that stopped me was my 13 year old sister i didnt want her to see me like that. My grandparents are golden they have done so much for us to be treated like that fuck that... ok back on topic...

It's all psychological I'm in 1,500mgs of test and I act the same

Sent from my iPhone using Powered by BREAKBONES

Testosterone has been clinically proven to increase well being. With that well being comes confidence. Perhaps voicing your opinion is a by product of increased confidence. The opinions you recently voiced are probably feelings that you had before, but now you have the confidence to express them.

you may have had an attitude problem because of estro more than increased test. Dont forget if you didnt increase your AI a little you had higher conversion. Maybe what you percieved as increased aggression was just moodiness from estro ?

YOUR A DICK, EMBRACE IT or it will control you...

get a punching bag. so you can discharge ur negative energy on it or else you can do something stupid like myself.
"I punched the refrigerator and broke my hand" lol. I dont think there is a way around it. GUSFRABA

Thanks to all for bringing this thread back to life....oh yeah your a dick to Swfl...lol

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
get a punching bag. so you can discharge ur negative energy on it or else you can do something stupid like myself.
"I punched the refrigerator and broke my hand" lol. I dont think there is a way around it. GUSFRABA

I just beat my meat...

hubs speaks his mind a bit more on test than without it...gets bitchy if his estro is high...
its a completely different tone/attitude

one is clearly more confidence, the other is just moody bitchiness

My babies cousins aunts grandma got dissed by my sisters brothers others uncles sons friends brother ...I was gonna jack somebody up....but I lost track of who to jack up....on 10,000 ius of liver tablets..

Try meditating. Srs.

Test only brings out underlying issues. It doesn't fabricate anything, it only irritates what was there originally.

You should address your aggression with meditation. There's no point in using Test if it breaks up your marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try meditating. Srs.

Test only brings out underlying issues. It doesn't fabricate anything, it only irritates what was there originally.

You should address your aggression with meditation. There's no point in using Test if it breaks up your marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised no one mentioned it earlier. Never tried it myself but a few members of my family did, worked wonders for them.

I like to distress by hitting the punching bag... hard and fast lol

[SIZE=-1]Distress tolerance options for when you feel angry, frustrated, restless[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]* Try something physical and violent, something not directed at a living thing:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Slash an empty plastic soda bottle or a piece of heavy cardboard or an old shirt or sock.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Make a soft cloth doll to represent the things you are angry at. Cut and tear it instead of yourself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Flatten aluminum cans for recycling, seeing how fast you can go.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Hit a punching bag.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Use a pillow to hit a wall, pillow-fight style.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Rip up an old newspaper or phone book.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]On a sketch or photo of yourself, mark in red ink what you want to do. Cut and tear the picture.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Make Play-Doh or Sculpey or other clay models and cut or smash them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Throw ice into the bathtub or against a brick wall hard enough to shatter it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Break sticks.[/SIZE]
Read more on Panic List

Back