• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Compensation for those convicted and imprisoned for crimes they did not commit

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the sake of argument lets just say a decent hard working professional citizen is convicted of a crime he/she did not commit. Then spends 10+ years in prison for murder or rape and then DNA evidence proves them innocent. What is your opinions on how they should be compensated or not compensated by the state and/or Federal government?

Discuss

tough question.

If it were me, I don't know that any amount of money in the world could give me back te 10+ years that i lost and the shit that I would have gone through in prison.

my uncle is in jail for something he didn't do. but he's in for 6months and has 1-2 more to go still till he's out :D :rocker: .

my uncle is in jail for something he didn't do. but he's in for 6months and has 1-2 more to go still till he's out :D :rocker: .
:lame:

He is a criminal as you will be soon

wrong moron. he's not a criminal. i ( Try a capital "I" dummy.) said he was INNOCENT! :rolleyes:
Your uncle is a piece of shit and your hero.....sums you up quite well.

Go back to school loser.

Last edited:
At least 10 years worth of pay checks. Calculated by their income before prison. At least!

i believe they do get compensated don't they? i think i've heard of it happening.

Your uncle is a piece of shit and your hero.....sums you up quite well.

Go back to school loser.

steady on mate thats his family ur talking about

ye how do they make u feel better about getting owned in the ass for 10 years lol theres not enough money in the world

steady on mate thats his family ur talking about

ye how do they make u feel better about getting owned in the ass for 10 years lol theres not enough money in the world
Is that English :confused:

I believe compensation is certainly due. I suppose one could entertain the thought of a simple calculation (10 years worth of salary + inflation). Most plaintiffs and Lawyers would never settle for that paltry sum. You would also have to consider costs and damages that the innocent party (and his/her family) incurred due to additional legal costs and dividing the houshold (seperating parents and children etc). There is a huge potential for a major $$$$$ lawsuit if you look at the big picture.

I also think an investigation should be initiated to re-open the case files and determine what led to the wrongful conviction. I'm not necessarily advocating that we conduct a "witch-hunt" of the judicial process but it would certainly be incumbent upon the presiding county to have an outside source conduct a full investigation to determine that the wrongful conviction wasn't malicious or due to gross negligence.

10 cartons of smokes.

I also think an investigation should be initiated to re-open the case files and determine what led to the wrongful conviction
If you've just been released from prison after a wrongful conviction theres a 99.9% chance that they know what led to it, they don't just let one out without proof that they are innocent...generally the person who gets punished is a junior DA, unless they have proof that an investigator did something wrong or had been planting evidence because he was lazy and just wanted to get his cases over quickly so he could return to IM and get his post count up some more...

If you've just been released from prison after a wrongful conviction theres a 99.9% chance that they know what led to it, they don't just let one out without proof that they are innocent...generally the person who gets punished is a junior DA, unless they have proof that an investigator did something wrong or had been planting evidence because he was lazy and just wanted to get his cases over quickly so he could return to IM and get his post count up some more...
I never knew Foreman was a Jr. DA? :confused:

tough question.

If it were me, I don't know that any amount of money in the world could give me back te 10+ years that i lost and the shit that I would have gone through in prison.

Thats not to say you would refuse a lump sum would you?

I don't think I would be satisfied either. I suppose if they caught the real criminal and punished/rehabilitated them appropriately, I would be relieved a great deal.

IML Gear Cream!
176,382,381 dollars and 27 cents

Atleast 100,000$ per year, and free hookers for life.

explain homo

Look at the Medical care a Billionaire gets and look at the shit care the other 99.999% of us get. ;)

A homo is what your Dad is.

I hope I answered all your questions chin Lee.

Back