• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ketotifen

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do any of the sponsors here sell it in 1mg tabs or a research solution?

Thanks.

CEM products does...good stuff too. Take at night because it will make you sleepy. I keep some on hand for those nights I just can not get to sleep.

Yeah CEM has it for a while now.
I haven't used it myself but seen others say they liked it with the clen.

I've only heard of it used with clen (clen sux IMO), but if it MAKES you sleepy, damn I may have to look into it again.

Using it for ECA.

I agree with Mudge, clen is a no go. Tried it once and hated every second of it.

Hypothetically, 50mg of Benadryl "should" clean out the receptors and keep the doses strong for weeks on end without having to increase the dose. I have my doubts about Benedryl.

Both Benedryl and Ketotifen will put you to sleep, which is a good thing but not if it lingers into the following morning.

Thanks for the information guys.

No prob!
I know one guy that takes it when he need to get to sleep on ruff nights.
I use herbs for that, but some like it just for that i guess.

No prob!
I know one guy that takes it when he need to get to sleep on ruff nights.
I use herbs for that, but some like it just for that i guess.

I'm just looking for it to help with the beta 2 and 3 recep. I know it works for ephedrine, but NOWHERE can I find any information on caffiene. Most just "assume" that it must but I have my doubts.

I did order some so hopefully I'll be able to know for sure soon. I don't like the idea of having to increase the doses just to feel the same effect, I got into serious trouble in the past by doing that.

Another thing that kind of concerns me is that keto increases appetite (dose dependent) and that's not a good thing when dieting and running T3.

Funny thing is I use ECA 3 times a week for a total of 3 doses, I guess my tolorence is what it is due to years of use?

Not to highjack... but I want to ask: this Keto would also work with albuterol? because its like clen, right? just wondering

Not to highjack... but I want to ask: this Keto would also work with albuterol? because its like clen, right? just wondering

Yes, keto works great with albut and clen and it's recommended to use with them.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, keto works great with albut and clen and it's recommended to use with them.
Thanks alot! Getting my order together for a few things and want to make sure I am not wasting any money or missing on products that can help. friggen LOVE this forum!! so SOO much help! Thanks again to every one! Ill report back on the keto and albut some time soon ;-)

Back