• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z comes thru

Grumpy999

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My first order with the Uncle got snagged, so I contacted him after a long Customs delay and they reshipped quickly. Order arrived fast, with no issues. Much better service than another international vendor who screwed me on an order.

Thanks Z.

My first order with the Uncle got snagged, so I contacted him after a long Customs delay and they reshipped quickly. Order arrived fast, with no issues. Much better service than another international vendor who screwed me on an order.

Thanks Z.

Great to hear man :winkfinger:

Yeah I would imagine customs really took their time just to let you know about the seizure.

Excellent Grumpy! Are you still Grumpy now?

Thanks for Choosing Quality!

It's not a choice it's a lifestyle. :)

When I start the var in a few weeks I'll let u know. Just finished some TBol along with the ongoing HRT. So not too Grumpy. :)

It's not a choice it's a lifestyle. :)

When I start the var in a few weeks I'll let u know. Just finished some TBol along with the ongoing HRT. So not too Grumpy. :)

Hey Grumpy - welcome to the forum - you're in very good company and we're all here to help you if needed.

I highly recommend running Anavar - a "Class I steroid" - with a "Class II steroid" - such as Dbol or Anadrol ... "if you're able."

The two - side-by-side will compliment each other and excelerate your gains.

If you're unable to this time - I would give it a try on your next cycle. :)

Hey Grumpy - welcome to the forum - you're in very good company and we're all here to help you if needed.

I highly recommend running Anavar - a "Class I steroid" - with a "Class II steroid" - such as Dbol or Anadrol ... "if you're able."

The two - side-by-side will compliment each other and excelerate your gains.

If you're unable to this time - I would give it a try on your next cycle. :)

Thanks,

I've never tried the big hitters, mostly because I'm on T all the time and just vary the dose when I want to cycle. I got a bad case of Tendonitis (age sucks) the last time I did a big T cycle, so I do lower amounts of T and add Deca to help keep the Tendonitis away. I'm hoping the var will help with that when I get to the next cycle. Need to get some labs done.

I assume A-Drol and D-Bol would have the same effects on my Tendons as high does of T?

IML Gear Cream!
LOL I could only imagine how many jacked customs agents there could be who "confiscate" this stuff.
I think they boost it and sell it, thats how jersey became the steriod capitol because of their proximity to the ports.

Thanks,

I've never tried the big hitters, mostly because I'm on T all the time and just vary the dose when I want to cycle. I got a bad case of Tendonitis (age sucks) the last time I did a big T cycle, so I do lower amounts of T and add Deca to help keep the Tendonitis away. I'm hoping the var will help with that when I get to the next cycle. Need to get some labs done.

I assume A-Drol and D-Bol would have the same effects on my Tendons as high does of T?

Oh yeah tendonitis sucks - as a drummer, I had shin splints and had to walk on crutches for a while - anything to do with tendons - shins or anything similar is a pain in the ass!

I've just started a Deca cycle and love it! :)

good to hear man .......

Back