• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to home brew?

All kinds of info on IM on brewing brother. Lots of good info. All you need to know. Also basskiller's site has good shit in it too

There's a HUGE brewing thread. Look at basskiller's stuff to get the general idea.

there some good shit on homebrew but not to show you how to make it. i know how to make all my gear except winstrol inject and test susp it crashes on me every fucking time so i just buy it from a great company now its micronized at 200mg/ml and goes through a slin pin although i use 25g x 5/8 inch in my tricep . it packs a punch in the gym boy. wow. glad i have good hookups. plus your arms get bigger due to swelling but not at all hurt.

there some good shit on homebrew but not to show you how to make it. i know how to make all my gear except winstrol inject and test susp it crashes on me every fucking time so i just buy it from a great company now its micronized at 200mg/ml and goes through a slin pin although i use 25g x 5/8 inch in my tricep . it packs a punch in the gym boy. wow. glad i have good hookups. plus your arms get bigger due to swelling but not at all hurt.
i pm'ed you:callme:

Back