• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting cycle

nby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking to launch my first cutter in feb/march but there's so many usable compounds I've lost track on what's good and what's not..

Current stats:
24 years old
5'10"
220lbs
14%

Already made a few different ones, tips are welcome ofcourse.

Test E/Mast E/Primo:
Week 01-12: Test E 250mg EW
Week 01-12: Mast E 400mg EW
Week 01-12: Primobolan 600mg EW

Week 03-14: HCG 250IU E3D
Week 01-14: Adex .5mg ED

Week 15-18: Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 15-18: Aromasin 25mg (12.5mg the last 2 weeks)

Only think I hate about this is that Primo is 100mg/ml so that's 6cc just for the Primo! I know you need to run high dosages for it to have real effect but perhaps I should swap it for another compound (it's costly as well).

Prop/Mast/Tren Ace
Week 01-10: Test Prop 50mg ED (=350mg)
Week 01-10: Mast Prop 50mg ED (=350mg)
Week 01-08: Tren Ace 37.5mg ED (=262mg)

Week 03-10: HCG 250IU E3D
Week 01-10: Adex .5mg ED

Week 11-14: Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg ED
Week 11-14: Aromasin 25mg (12.5mg the last 2 weeks)

Should add Prami/Caber here as well but am unsure of the dosages, anyone care to comment? This also includes Tren Ace (at a relative low dose) which I haven't used yet so that might be an issue.

Test E/Mast E/EQ/Winstrol/Var
Week 01-16: Test E 375mg EW
Week 01-16: Mast E 400mg EW
Week 01-15: EQ 500mg EW
Week 01-04: Winstrol 40mg ED
Week 13-18: Anavar 80mg ED

Week 03-18: HCG 250IU E3D

Week 01-18: Adex .5mg ED

Week 19-23: Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg ED

Week 19-23: Aromasin 25mg (12.5mg the last 2 weeks)

Someone sent me this as a cycle he ran with success so hence im considering this. New compounds for me in this cycle are Winstrol & EQ.

The overall goal is to get to 8% without losing lbm. I've never been that low since I started BB about 3-4 years ago. Lowest I've been is 11% I think last summer. I will cut down to 12% before I start. Diet is in check (and always has been), I know that it's the diet which will cut the fat instead of the gear :)

What do you think is best? Something completely different is good as well, I'm all ears!

Last edited:
Forgot to add, this will be my second cycle.

Test E/Mast E/Primo:
Week 01-12: Primobolan 600mg EW

Week 03-14: HCG 250IU E3D
Week 01-14: Adex .5mg ED

Week 15-18: Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg ED

The overall goal is to get to 8% without losing lbm.

I will cut down to 12% before I start.

Since you want to use only 3% bf and want to hold on to lbm, there's no need to complicate cycle with 30 different compounds. You just need some moderate amount of Test and maybe some hardener like Masteron/Var/Winny. You can drop Mast and go with Test only and throw in Winny for the last 4 weeks or so.

I would do a variation of 1st proposed cycle:

Week 01-14: HCG 250IU E3D
Week 01-14: Adex .5mg EOD (is not necessary on 250 mg of Test, only if you are hyper sensitive, are you?) (Aromasin would be a better choice)

Week 15-18: Clomid 100/75/50/50 mg

Do you plan on running Clen/ECA/T3/Helios etc. ?

Really doesn't matter.

Unless your diet, cardio and training are on point, nothing will work.

AAS is just there to preserve LBM while you burn off BF. ANY compound will work, some better than others. I know guys who cut on adrol and test only, and they are sub 5%

Really doesn't matter.

Unless your diet, cardio and training are on point, nothing will work.

AAS is just there to preserve LBM while you burn off BF. ANY compound will work, some better than others. I know guys who cut on adrol and test only, and they are sub 5%

I already said my diet is in check. I could do this natty but below 10% I'll just lose too much mass by cutting cals so much. I'll be cycling 3 low 1 high at start and change from there. Cardio will be added ofcourse.

And I know you can cut on everything, some just work better than others. I chose lower dosage of Test since any higher and I'll bloat (even with low sodium etc).

Some complicated cycles here. I'd run something like prop, t3 and Var unless you like tren. Then I'd go prop, tren, Var maybe add some t3 or clen in there. Unless you just want to experience all of those compounds. You can get that job done with much less.

I'll probably wont be messing with T3/Clen, too much horror stories I guess.

I know they sound complicated and you're probably right.
I think I'll just go for Test/Mast and perhaps some Tren.

XYZ made a good point to me a while back. With all of the cardio that comes along with a cut cycle, it might be good to shy away from the tren. Nothing wrong with prop/mast. Might want to look into some anavar.

Anavar didn't help my cardio at all last cycle, was taking 80mg and had nice strength/vascularity but killed my cardio for some reason. Good point on the tren and cardio tho, read about that but didn't think of it.

Test/Mast/Var it is :)

Never heard of that side with var. Maybe you didn't get legit var.

IML Gear Cream!
XYZ made a good point to me a while back. With all of the cardio that comes along with a cut cycle, it might be good to shy away from the tren. Nothing wrong with prop/mast. Might want to look into some anavar.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH CARDIO AND TREN? sorry bout the caps im not yelling:D

Never heard of that side with var. Maybe you didn't get legit var.

What else could it be? Doubt it'd still be standing if I was taking 80mg of winny for 8 weeks :p

WHATS THE DEAL WITH CARDIO AND TREN? sorry bout the caps im not yelling:D

Man the first time I took tren I got winded and sweaty just walking to class. Granted it is uphill like 100' and i'd walk close to 1 mile ED. But the gear is there just to preserve the muscle.

Lots of wheezing and gasping for air doing minuscule cardio (walking up stairs, sex, step mill) while on tren. It's really the only compound i'd bother using for a cut cycle other than some test prop for muscle preservation. Anavar costs waay to much money for cutting and i'd much rather spend the money on hgh/igf.

Wanting to run tren but being afraid of t3 is hilarious. T3 is childs' play and anybody who thinks otherwise is probably just buying into myths and lies. hgh+50mcg t3+tren is a bodyfat burning machine. Clen on the other hand is so disruptive to my cardio and mood that I hate the stuff despite trying it 3 times. Just not worth the sides.

Btw gear depot has 200mg/ml Primo as do other sources. You should say in your stats how much your willing to spend on a cycle because it really comes down to budget. You can get 500mg EQ and Deca in 20ml vials very cheap or you can get HGH and a bunch of schering gear for thousands.

Drop the arimidex from all then and replace it with aromasin. I don't know why you have one for one half of the cycle, and another for the other half. Arimidex will give you nasty rebound, and aromasin is superior in all cases, being a suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme instead of simply temporarily deactivating it.

Can't go wrong with a simple prop, tren, winny/var cycle.

Prop/Mast/Tren Ace

Lots of cardio, heavy and hard training and strict dieting.

Tren has zero effect on my cardio but I do possess a penis, not a vagina.

I guess I need to up my GH dose to get my penis growing.

Btw gear depot has 200mg/ml Primo as do other sources. You should say in your stats how much your willing to spend on a cycle because it really comes down to budget. You can get 500mg EQ and Deca in 20ml vials very cheap or you can get HGH and a bunch of schering gear for thousands.

Primo 200mg/ml is fake, doesn't fit. Ask any homebrewer.

Drop the arimidex from all then and replace it with aromasin. I don't know why you have one for one half of the cycle, and another for the other half. Arimidex will give you nasty rebound, and aromasin is superior in all cases, being a suicide inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme instead of simply temporarily deactivating it.

I know adex gives you a rebound, hence the switch to aromasin in PCT which should prevent the rebound. I have both on hand and aromasin is just too expensive to run the entire cycle.

I guess I need to up my GH dose to get my penis growing.

Inject IGF1 DES, site growth!!!! :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
Primo 200mg/ml is fake, doesn't fit. Ask any homebrewer.

Don't be fooled by the propaganda. It's easy for a reps to say whatever they want about a product they don't carry. Fortunately a sponsor was solid enough to refer me to another sponsor here for something they did not carry. You can PM me if you wanna know more. People also say that test falls out over 250 because they're trying to steer you to human grade. Enanthate is the ester and its no different than 200 Tren E or Mast E which is very similar.

Back