• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle (Test e) finally "Kicked in" some questions that have come of mid cycle.

Squats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First Cycle (Test e) finally "Kicked in" some questions that have come of mid cycle.

The Cycle:

Test E 500 mg/week (250 mg Monday night, 250 mg Friday Morning / 3.5 days a part)
12.5mg Aromasin ED
Hawthorne
Fish Oils
Multi Vitamin
Zinc (for stretch marks....yes it has been working for me ever since I started getting them)

500 Calories surplus scaled on rising caloric maintenance based on weight gain

50/40/10 Proteins/Carbs/Fats ratio

23 years old currently 13% bf 201 lb's (Young, I know, but save it for a different discussion let's keep it on point here.)

So I'm 4 weeks into my first Test Enth. Cycle. At first I was very paranoid that my gear was fake - I'm guessing a lot of newbies might go through this. 2 weeks in I start to see moderate strength gains that are abnormal for a caloric surplus alone. 3 weeks in huge spike in strength gains, balls are shrunk, oily face, EXTREMELY GOD DAMN HORNY (not sure if this is a pro or a con depends on my situation I guess), aggressive, easily more impatient if I don't catch myself, cranky, and more confident (already confident which I think is making me look more cocky/arrogant).

All the side effects of the test e apparent. Now week 4 there is a drastic increase in strength which is where my question(s) come in...

My strength has gone WAY up in just 4 weeks my squat for example is up easily 50 lbs same reps - I'm very precise with logging reps/weight so I can tell when there is a legitimate strength increase. So, I was getting a little paranoid in the gym tonight doing legs because I was seeing such a huge increase in strength that I'm wondering if I may in a few weeks push myself to such heavy weight that I injure myself because my tendons/ligaments etc... can't keep up with my strength increases.

How do I keep an eye on this problem?

Will I be okay to push on?

Also, I do legs twice a week should I change it to once to give my legs longer recovery timing??

I've also put on 9-10 lb's in 4 weeks and I'm using an AI as well as keeping hydrated (which increases urination frequency) so I'm wondering is any of that REALLY water weight or is it lean tissue/glycogen???

How's my cycle looking???

Any tips at this point??

Thanks guys, this forum has been a HUGE help. I'm surprised at how a lot of research and planning can produce such incredible results in such a short period of time having a blast so far.

This all hurt my eyes,,.... If you asking me i say ur good to go. No need to not go 100% maybe think about ur arms thats all. One question here bro why do u pin AM and PM ?? Never seen that before :)

Use that strength to your advantage. But be aware that ligaments etc don't grow in strength as fast as muscle can on cycle. Remember to keep form solid. If your moving more weight, but your form is suffering your gonna hurt yourself. If you feel good i say run with it. But be smart, listen to your body. If you gut tells you your doing too much, you may be doing too much. You know your body best. What is the rep range you added 50 lbs? That's really good.

This all hurt my eyes,,.... If you asking me i say ur good to go. No need to not go 100% maybe think about ur arms thats all. One question here bro why do u pin AM and PM ?? Never seen that before :)

I do the same, Sun morning, Wed night, it's so the injects are as close to 3.5 days apart as can be. Otherwise it'd be 3 days and then 4 days between injects and it would just repeat, 3,4,3,4,3,4. It's less stable. Maybe a little OCD.

Use that strength to your advantage. But be aware that ligaments etc don't grow in strength as fast as muscle can on cycle. Remember to keep form solid. If your moving more weight, but your form is suffering your gonna hurt yourself. If you feel good i say run with it. But be smart, listen to your body. If you gut tells you your doing too much, you may be doing too much. You know your body best. What is the rep range you added 50 lbs? That's really good.

I do the same, Sun morning, Wed night, it's so the injects are as close to 3.5 days apart as can be. Otherwise it'd be 3 days and then 4 days between injects and it would just repeat, 3,4,3,4,3,4. It's less stable. Maybe a little OCD.

Thanks for your input bro. But thats just a joke if asking me. Back in the day guys did pin test prop 1-2 times a week with no problem. Now days its to much talk on the web about how to do things and not. I can pin test e 1 time aw at 500-750mg getting the same results. More stable blood levels ok but nothing more. Not know why guys like to make things so complicated now days..

3.5 days a part exactly. I could probably just get away with Monday and Thursday PM injections but I just decided to keep it flawless.

Back