• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

The photo gallery has been upgraded!!!

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Or so it says when I log into this shit hole. Stay tuned for new power high def pics of my shriveled gear balls niggies.

lol I'm pretty sure no one wants that

I sent them. Get a better microscope. Hubble space telescope.

the ones u sent me of a festered noodle made me puke

Like this

Attachments

• 8z0ils.jpeg
    8z0ils.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 17
Who cares about the photo gallery ?? we're losing 'rep stars' & 'likes' for something nobody uses.... sweet !!

Plus the Avi's are so small you can't hardly see them...nice..

IML Gear Cream!
Does this mean that my junk pics will be in 3D finally? I also wanted to show a realtime pic of me taking a shizzle. Will that be 3D also, or does Imag need to hand out those theatre glasses?

im gonna be honest, i really miss the rep stars.

The rep stars are the only reason that anybody comes here. Everybody outside of the natty forum already knows how to get jerked and tan.

sil is crying cause no one can see his 8000 likes anymore, he feels like less of a man.......:coffee:

Who cares about the photo gallery ?? we're losing 'rep stars' & 'likes' for something nobody uses.... sweet !!

Plus the Avi's are so small you can't hardly see them...nice..
^Totally agree here! Plus if I wanted to put my cock pic as my avi then I would be really screwed cause no one would be able to see it unless I was an elite member. So in actuallity, all I would be paying for is being able to display my cock bigger.

^Totally agree here! Plus if I wanted to put my cock pic as my avi then I would be really screwed cause no one would be able to see it unless I was an elite member. So in actuallity, all I would be paying for is being able to display my cock bigger.

How-to-Increase-your-facebook-likes-on-a-low-budget.jpg

Back