• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anavar

goodguy19064

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I read most anavar is fake or anadrol or something else. Anyone ever try PSL anavar?

I don't think I've ever read a negative comment about PSL gear. The gear is supposed be very good. If it makes it through customs.

I don't think I've ever read a negative comment about PSL gear. The gear is supposed be very good. If it makes it through customs.
We have a service that is guaranteed to make it through CANADIAN and USA customs.

Never tried their anavar, but the stuff I have tried has been spot on.

What have you tried so far, I have only used the Test CYP for cruising and its definitely legit dosed. 200mg a week and I can still make consistent slow/small gains in size and strengt libidio energy all up.

I have SUS250 and TBOL i am going to run in July ever try those?

What have you tried so far, I have only used the Test CYP for cruising and its definitely legit dosed. 200mg a week and I can still make consistent slow/small gains in size and strengt libidio energy all up.

I have SUS250 and TBOL i am going to run in July ever try those?

I ran EP Sustanon (M & F : 1mL), EP Test Prop (M-W-F : 1mL) 800mgs total/week, for 13 weeks. Noticeable strength gains. My physique changes were very noticeable. I really felt great. I've read a lot of good reviews on their TBol at another blog I go to. A buddy of mine ran their Anadrol, but got hurt after 3 weeks and had to stop blasting. So I have no feedback on the abombs. He's about to start blasting again, but picked up some AlphaPharm Dbol instead. So, I'll be reporting back on that instead in the next few months. I was hoping he'd get some more of those EP abombs and give'm a good run because he's been off for so long and maintaining his blood work. We would have known the real deal for sure. I know myself and many here would've loved the feedback.

As far as what you have, I'd feel very about your gear you have man. I know you'll love that sustanon. OH>>> and no pip what so ever bro. A little sore the next day or 2 but nothing bad. Smoothest stuff I've run.

I ran EP Sustanon (M & F : 1mL), EP Test Prop (M-W-F : 1mL) 800mgs total/week, for 13 weeks. Noticeable strength gains. My physique changes were very noticeable. I really felt great. I've read a lot of good reviews on their TBol at another blog I go to. A buddy of mine ran their Anadrol, but got hurt after 3 weeks and had to stop blasting. So I have no feedback on the abombs. He's about to start blasting again, but picked up some AlphaPharm Dbol instead. So, I'll be reporting back on that instead in the next few months. I was hoping he'd get some more of those EP abombs and give'm a good run because he's been off for so long and maintaining his blood work. We would have known the real deal for sure. I know myself and many here would've loved the feedback.

As far as what you have, I'd feel very about your gear you have man. I know you'll love that sustanon. OH>>> and no pip what so ever bro. A little sore the next day or 2 but nothing bad. Smoothest stuff I've run.

Did you run an A.I. with the SUS and Prop and at what dose?

Did you run an A.I. with the SUS and Prop and at what dose?

I did not use, but had on hand. I only use AI if I run over Test 800mg/week, multiple compounds no matter what the dose, or if I start to notice sensitivity (which has never happened on test only 800mgs or less). I also keep Ralox on hand..I had a gyno issue over 20yrs ago when running high dose Sus, Deca, Halotestin. Never since.

I am using the Anavar right now and its legit I can tell you that!

IML Gear Cream!
PSL reships like everyone else. This should not be a concern for anyone. I know first hand PSL reshipped 6 Sustanons...8Test Prop...and 100 Anadrol around New Years. Didnt even charge shipping, but did require a new addy (ie post office box).

Back