• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wow, What a couple of months

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So you all know I lost my job, but then got another 12 days later at Radio Shack. It hasn't been smooth either. The job has waaay too many annoying aspects. First, they force feed people cell phones. If someone comes in for a battery or whatever, you are supposed to get them talking about cell phones and then have them sign up for a new contract. I'm not big on cell phones either so selling their features is not easy. The most annoying part is to pressure anyone on anything. I just can't do it. I HATE lying to people, because I hate being lied to.

Second. When I worked at Office Depot we'd put the new tags out on Sat night just like everywhere else. Each of the tags was labled with an item #, UPC and the location # which was marked on the shelves. Radio Shack's tags had none of that. It took us HOURS to put out an ad for a store that was maybe a 16th of the size of Depot, because you just had to know where that item was!

I've been doing this anyway knowing that as part of my acceptance at Radio Shack they knew I already had a vacation planned for the beginning of Aug. I was planning on looking for a new job when I got back, because I just can't take it any longer.

My job was going to be the Assistant Manager because their Assistant Manager was going to manager training. So after almost 4 weeks of employment they told me that his Manager training fell through and they don't need two Assistants. They also have more than enough of the other spots too so they are releasing me from my job.

I leave for vacation on Thursday. When I get back I'm gonna be job hunting again. . .

that sucks, u should have waited to find a new job, before u bail out, how old r U?

that sucks, u should have waited to find a new job, before u bail out, how old r U?

Did you read the whole thing? They let him go.

So you all know I lost my job, but then got another 12 days later at Radio Shack. It hasn't been smooth either. The job has waaay too many annoying aspects. First, they force feed people cell phones. If someone comes in for a battery or whatever, you are supposed to get them talking about cell phones and then have them sign up for a new contract. I'm not big on cell phones either so selling their features is not easy. The most annoying part is to pressure anyone on anything. I just can't do it. I HATE lying to people, because I hate being lied to.

The is the exact same reason I can't be a salesman, every time I've ever tried I ran into the same problem as you did.

Try to enjoy your vacation and good luck once you get back.

Back