• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Trt protocol

independent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have had a few of people ask me whats my protocol so I thought it would be good to share if members wanted a good starting point. I am under a doctors care not a trt clinic, but I know getting a doctor to prescribe trt can be difficult. That leads to a lot of guys going to a trt clinic which can be very expensive. If youre not worried about doing it the legal route you can run a trt protocol with pharm grade meds for a fraction of the cost of a trt clinic. If you wanted to run trt without a doctors supervision I would only recommend to someone who has done research on it and who understands the effects of each drug you would be taking.

Heres my weekly routine,

150mgs Testosterone cypionate or enanthate split in 2 weekly injections.

250iu's HCG 2x a week. I do mine on the same day as my test inj. I really feel hcg is important part of trt. Youre keeping the testes from shutting down which allows them to keep producing testosterone and other essential hormones. Plus if you ever need to stop trt you have a better chance of recovery due to not being completely shut down. I also like the fact my nuts arent the size of raisins. Hcg will help stop a possible decrease in ejaculate volume which caused much shorter orgasm intensity for myself.

.5 mgs of Arimidex 2x a week. I take mine a day after my injection because as your blood testosterone levels start to peak thats when you will have to most aromatization. You want to utilize the halflife of your ai to keep it controlled while your test levels are peaking. You could also use Aromasin as your ai but I have no experience with it so I wont comment on it. I am going to try it in the near future though.

My protocol was dialed in by using lab work, this is the most important part of trt.

Heres the cost for my protocol for 1 year. The only thing my insurance covers is the cost of the testosterone but I will include it just to show how affordable it could be without insurance covering any of the cost.

3 Doctors visits/lab work $35.00 each visit. If not under a doctors care you could use the privatemedlabs female hormone panel for $60.00.

5 vials of testosterone 200mg/ml. I pay 60.00 each at costco. Just make sure to use only pharmacy grade testosterone, you dont want under or overdosed testosterone.

5 vials of 5000iu hcg, $120.00 with shipping. I really like the corion brand, its made in Switzerland and I know it works. I order my hcg overseas because its just to expensive here, its around $120.00 for 10,000 ius.

2 bottles of Arimidex, I use the generic version. $15.00 for 30 pills. This can be a tricky area if you dont have a prescription. If you can find pharm grade and afford it go that route otherwise you will have to use an ugl or a research chem. This is where lab work will be your best friend.

So what I wrote above is only based on my personal experience and research. I really cant stress enough to make sure you buy the best quality meds possible because once you get dialed in you want to keep it that way. Im sure ive missed some points but hopefully other members chime in.

What's your free test and estradiol at on that protocol?

Nice post bigmoe65..I am on a very similar trt routine. I do 200mg/ml of cypionate once a week and .5 arimidex eod. However I have not been on HCG and yes your boys do shrink...I might have to talk to my DR about trying that if it is not to late....

What size ml is the 5 viles of test?...And how did you get your doctor to prescribe you 5 viles all at once?...And great post!...Thanx for sharing.

Nice post bigmoe65..I am on a very similar trt routine. I do 200mg/ml of cypionate once a week and .5 arimidex eod. However I have not been on HCG and yes your boys do shrink...I might have to talk to my DR about trying that if it is not to late....

Its not to late. Could hurt to try it out.

IML Gear Cream!
What size ml is the 5 viles of test?...And how did you get your doctor to prescribe you 5 viles all at once?...And great post!...Thanx for sharing.

They are 10ml vials. I dont get them all at once, 1 vial every 70 days.

what is your t and free t the day of injection?

I did blood work the day after injection once and my total t was 1540 and free t was 490.

Solid protocol-good info-OD

This is really great stuff OP you are on the right track for sure I see you doing great
things in the near future just keep on the sauce and you will go far man. I think
this cycle will go well for you. How much do you weigh currently?

Moe is a great guy I've been talking with him about options on what to do based on my situation. Most clinics online seem to be over the $2000 mark. I like your outline moe and how you do it. Plan to speak with whoever I go with this route.

Moe is a great guy everyone. He is super helpful resource.

Just wanted to say that make sure you time your blood work carefully if youre under a doctors care. I just had blood work done 2 days after my testosterone and hcg injection and it was way over the normal range, so much the doctor called me. I just told him it must be a lab mistake and i will come back in for a redraw. I would make sure to inject at least 7 days prior to blood work. My mistake.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 31
Its not to late. Could hurt to try it out.

Do you have an educated guess as to how long would be too long for not taking HCG. For instance if one were on trt without HCG for 2 years would that just be a waste at that point or will it always work to some degree.

Do you have an educated guess as to how long would be too long for not taking HCG. For instance if one were on trt without HCG for 2 years would that just be a waste at that point or will it always work to some degree.

You would just have to try it.

Bigmoe, 150mg of test but your test levels that's high?

Using hcg too.

Ya I bet.
So in theory I wonder if you could drop your test dose in half and keep your hcg the same and have levels of like 1100

Good post moe! I personally think that pharma test higher than most would think. I have had numbers higher than 1500 ( female panel) on only 200 mgs of test and 500 ius of hcg a week.

Moe do you blast and cruise by chance or just strictly TRT?

did they give you a reason why the test was low in the first place Moe?

Back