• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The True History of Libertarianism in America: A Phony Ideology to Promote...

So LAM criticizes main stream media then posts shit from left wing propaganda sites.

So LAM criticizes main stream media then posts shit from left wing propaganda sites.

What is the definition of Modus Operandi for 1K Alex?

so the validity of the content doesn't matter simply because of the source? really...your going down that road. did you even fact check anything stated?

it was Milton Friedman that advised Reagan in the 80's and it was his monetary "theory" that was adopted by the FED also. which is why the monetary base was doubled every decade even though annual birth rate in the US was only 1% annually.

St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base (BASE) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

do you realize the magnitude of long term negative effects of bad policy due to Milton Friedman? I'm guessing no.

so the validity of the content doesn't matter simply because of the source?

We don't all have time to piss away reading every crazy thing on the internet. I don't care about Milton Friedman. I'm going to vote for candidates who don't support bombing kids in Syria and Iraq, gun control, corporatism, smoke screen healthcare and the war on drugs. Phony my ass. Maybe Obama will let you hold his Nobel Peace Prize while he helps Al-Qaeda blow up some shit.

so the validity of the content doesn't matter simply because of the source? really...your going down that road. did you even fact check anything stated?

it was Milton Friedman that advised Reagan in the 80's and it was his monetary "theory" that was adopted by the FED also. which is why the monetary base was doubled every decade even though annual birth rate in the US was only 1% annually.

St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base (BASE) - FRED - St. Louis Fed

do you realize the magnitude of long term negative effects of bad policy due to Milton Friedman? I'm guessing no.

Milton was not a true libertarian. He swung more towards the republican party especially on monetary policy. libertarians do not support the federal reserve system. nice try though, but you've fail once again.

Milton was not a true libertarian. He swung more towards the republican party especially on monetary policy. libertarians do not support the federal reserve system. nice try though, but you've fail once again.

Once again and always.

I clicked the link to open the article, first thing that pops up is an "I LOVE OBAMACARE" ad... and I will not be reading this. Source matters guy, you use it in all your arguments, and now you get called on it... pot meet kettle.

Amen.

I think I lost all my rep stars cause LAM reported me for being a bully and Prince wanted to teach me a lesson, lol!

IML Gear Cream!
I think I lost all my rep stars cause LAM reported me for being a bully and Prince wanted to teach me a lesson, lol!

I will put you in the rep rotation until that is corrected.

i'll get in on that action to get him back where he should be

i'll get in on that action to get him back where he should be

Heavy said the reds turned to silver cause more was added; little did I know. But appreciate the support gentlemen!

Back