• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

possible infection ?

futureMrO

AG is my home
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so im guessing this is the start of an infection, its on my left delt and the size of half a penny, but its about 1/2 -1 inch away from the actual injection site, i shot yesterday around 3pm and i noticed it when i woke up this morning, i always do my shots with the utmost sterility so im a bit confused, its red but its not warm and i do not have a fever, the only thing different about this shot was that a little oil came out after i removed the syringe. anybody have any thoughts? obviously if it does not subside in 1-2 days i will be heading to the doctor, but im wondering if anyone has seen anything like this?
photo-5.PNG

Looks like a bruise not an infection. I'm no dr but I wouldn't lose sleep over that bro. Or it's flesh eating disease in which case it was nice knowing you.

^^^ thanks bro, it has a few little blister looking bumps on it but no pain? and haha if its flesh eating maybe i can be the next bostin loyd haha

give it another day or two. will go away. is it tender?

The oil traveled under your skin, probably superficial bruising. your skin may even get hot as in irritated with the gear laying subq. probably not an infection unless you started a new vial of gear.

The oil traveled under your skin, probably superficial bruising. your skin may even get hot as in irritated with the gear laying subq. probably not an infection unless you started a new vial of gear.
that kinda what i was thinking and no it was i vial i had been using for a few shots.

A little oil came out hahahaha. Man, I always leak a little bit. Once I was doing a shot into one of my glutes and when I pullled out a massive stream of blood starting spraying out and I panicked and started looking for some tissue paper. The toilet, mirror, and walls were covered in blood, it looked like a murder scene haha.
dude i would have crapped my pants if that happened to me lol your a braver man than me

give it another day or two. will go away. is it tender?
not really tender, i didnt even know it was there until i touched my shoulder and felt it

IML Gear Cream!
A little oil came out hahahaha. Man, I always leak a little bit. Once I was doing a shot into one of my glutes and when I pullled out a massive stream of blood starting spraying out and I panicked and started looking for some tissue paper. The toilet, mirror, and walls were covered in blood, it looked like a murder scene haha.
I've had this happen quite a few times. The first time I cramped up and stirred the pin around like a coffee stick. Looked like I got batted in the ass. Didn't hurt but the sub q blood pooling looked nasty

I had my delt spring a leak in the gym the other day. I thought it was sweat running down my arm until I looked at the guys face next to me.

Looks like a slight reaction to the BA or BB that came to the surface. Give it a couple of days.

so im guessing this is the start of an infection, its on my left delt and the size of half a penny, but its about 1/2 -1 inch away from the actual injection site, i shot yesterday around 3pm and i noticed it when i woke up this morning, i always do my shots with the utmost sterility so im a bit confused, its red but its not warm and i do not have a fever, the only thing different about this shot was that a little oil came out after i removed the syringe. anybody have any thoughts? obviously if it does not subside in 1-2 days i will be heading to the doctor, but im wondering if anyone has seen anything like this?
View attachment 52720

Your not secretly injecting krokodil are you ?

Monitor that just in case it gets worse, but I don't think it's too bad. It looks like it just may be an irritation.

^^^ haha krokodil is way to safe jk

you use slin pins by any chance?..would keep a eye on it...

I'm gonna go against popular opinion here and basing it off the shitty fucking cell phone selfie pic you posted..it looks a little like fungus to me?!?

or its flesh eating bacteria, mrsa, aids and krokodil (or however its spelled)

any chance you burned yourself on something? the little blisters are perplexing

IML Gear Cream!
I got it. You went out in the sun and there was a hole in your shirt. It's a spot of sunburn. Baste it in aloe and get back to your set:coffee:

any chance you burned yourself on something? the little blisters are perplexing
the little blisters are weird huh, and no i dont use slin pins, i use 1" 25g. so idk like i said its about an inch away from the injection?

looks like a mild allergic reaction. possibly early on set of pityriasis rosea. no big deal. goes away in a few weeks. probably will spread though.

View attachment 52720

Looks like the patch of blisters are water filled. If they are truly water filled then it is the beginning of a skin infection, an allergic reaction or it could even be the beginning of the chickenpox virus (if you have had chickenpox could be shingles/ If this is the case it will become itchy and painful). The skin infection could be fungal and a topical cream might alleviate it some. The allergic reaction could be anything from a bug bite or an allergic reaction to something in the gear. Without knowing the lab (don't want to know) you have to take into account that most "labs" or not labs, they are individuals who have taught themselves the process of "homebrewing", are producing like quantities just on a larger scale and most don't have the education and means to produce the products the way they should be. Depending on the purity of the raw materials and the carriers they use they may have impurities in them that your body does not agree with. Some are just flat out not the grade or type of oil you should be using in your body. Sorry for the dry clinical answer. I know you guys like to joke around and so do I but in case you wanted a little bit more of a serious answer, there it is :). If ever in question you should seek medical advice. Watch the area and feel free to pm me if you would like.

Looks like the patch of blisters are water filled. If they are truly water filled then it is the beginning of a skin infection, an allergic reaction or it could even be the beginning of the chickenpox virus (if you have had chickenpox could be shingles/ If this is the case it will become itchy and painful). The skin infection could be fungal and a topical cream might alleviate it some. The allergic reaction could be anything from a bug bite or an allergic reaction to something in the gear. Without knowing the lab (don't want to know) you have to take into account that most "labs" or not labs, they are individuals who have taught themselves the process of "homebrewing", are producing like quantities just on a larger scale and most don't have the education and means to produce the products the way they should be. Depending on the purity of the raw materials and the carriers they use they may have impurities in them that your body does not agree with. Some are just flat out not the grade or type of oil you should be using in your body. Sorry for the dry clinical answer. I know you guys like to joke around and so do I but in case you wanted a little bit more of a serious answer, there it is :). If ever in question you should seek medical advice. Watch the area and feel free to pm me if you would like.

Yeah, that does kinda resemble the onset of shingles. For your sake I really do hope it isn't the start of shingles, oh man, that is really painful! I had a case of shingles once and it was like someone dumped red hot coal dust on me! LOTS and lots of pain.

I hope I never, ever get that again!

ya i hope its not shingles, my girl had it and she said hers was a lot more painful, today their is still no pain or tenderness. the little blisters are still there but seem a little smaller and its not as red anymore?
i knew i should have stayed away from thai midget hookers

ya i hope its not shingles, my girl had it and she said hers was a lot more painful, today their is still no pain or tenderness. the little blisters are still there but seem a little smaller and its not as red anymore?
i knew i should have stayed away from thai midget hookers

No pain is a good sign, and so is the clearing of those blisters.

Now rub some dirt on that shit and get your ass back in the gym! :hiya:

^^^ haha yeaaa buddy

Back