• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st time pinning my bicep!

Mr.BIG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I wanted a 5th and 6th injection site so I decided to try the bicep, well it's the next day and yes I can tell I pinned there but it's so much better than hitting the thigh! Tomorrow I'll hit the other bicep! I used a 1" 25g. Injected 1.5ml of Test! 1ml of Cyp mixed with 1/2ml of Prop! :shooter:

a buddy of my does this but he does both biceps at the same time. If he is doing 1cc he will split it into a 0.5 cc in each bicep.

a 5th and 6th? Did you skip glutes or delts? I've hit bi's once but it's not something I'd like to do on a regular basis.

shoot ive never tried bi's i dont mind pec shots but bicep makes me kinda nervous ha

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I went in the full inch!

Hardcore my friend !

How do you find Bicept shots ?

I only do Chest Thighs Delts.

Chest shots are a cunt as they hurt going in and when injecting but nothing some intense pain before a workout.

a buddy of my does this but he does both biceps at the same time. If he is doing 1cc he will split it into a 0.5 cc in each bicep.

I can understand his thinking keeping both arms feeling the same, but I inject every other day so it will be the same soon enough!

Its been about 36 hours since I injected and believe me I'm feeling it, but it still is not as bad as the thigh was!

Well I wanted a 5th and 6th injection site so I decided to try the bicep, well it's the next day and yes I can tell I pinned there but it's so much better than hitting the thigh! Tomorrow I'll hit the other bicep! I used a 1" 25g. Injected 1.5ml of Test! 1ml of Cyp mixed with 1/2ml of Prop! :shooter:

i never had hit bi's either maybe i'l give it a try thanks for the info bro

lol i know where it goes :roflmao:

I should have asked how the feel during and after shot ?

During is good to go, the day after and the next day they feel like I worked them out real hard! They are pumped! I still think much better than the thigh! :shooter:

Quad shots FTW...

Try going up higher on your quad towards your hip more.

hmm i may have to give bicep a try..i think quads are a great area!

Man i am scared to inject my biceps and quads for some reason.

Delts and Glutes for me any day.

Back