• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i love thailand. . .

SlappyTX

king of the Jews
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

KO sequence starts at 7:01

Imagine what there midget boxing looks like:coffee:

oh man! the normal size gloves just look so adorable on 'em!

seeing a fight like this IRL is on my bucket list now. right after getting a $5 bj from a cute ladyboy.

that didnt look real, just like their women

I really want to go just for the $5 blowjobs. I don't carry if it's a ladyboy or not, so long as it has a pretty face.
me too i always wanted to got there to the Opium den and get thi hookers and smoke opium while they go too town on me lol no joke i wanted this for years Fav :winkfinger:

heres the reality about ladyboys, they might look sexy and hot (post or pre op) BUT imagine sliding ur pecker in, getting a nice good rythm going, pounding hard and deep, taking a nice deep breath and smelling another mans sweaty ball sack!

thats why i could only joke about it, they would still smell like a man no matter how much perfume they bathed in.....

I was there in 74 for R&R the bar Thai Heaven had fights like those

me too i always wanted to got there to the Opium den and get thi hookers and smoke opium while they go too town on me lol no joke i wanted this for years Fav :winkfinger:

2749148.jpg

heres the reality about ladyboys, they might look sexy and hot (post or pre op) BUT imagine sliding ur pecker in, getting a nice good rythm going, pounding hard and deep, taking a nice deep breath and smelling another mans sweaty ball sack!

thats why i could only joke about it, they would still smell like a man no matter how much perfume they bathed in.....
they dont use alot of laundry detergent or deoderant because they believe it attracts mosquitoes.

Back