• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gingrich: African-American Community Should Demand Paychecks, Not Food Stamps

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
He also plans to tell them to pull their pants up and leave the white woman alone.

I agree with the premise, but he's just pandering to the base that abandoned him.

Boy, this guy's as smooth as a freshly paved highway, and as subtle as a $5.00 floozy on crack!

Just go away, you fat fucker!

Fuck giving them food stamps and paycheck. I will, however, be more than happy to contribute money towards buying them airfare back to Africa.

fuck that.....the irish were kept down for years by the f'n WOPs.....i want reparations nigga

I'm ~10% cherokee, 20% Irish, 40% scottish.....
Where's my money assholes? you Stole my land, forced my peasant grandpapapapa's into shitty labor, and you won't let me wear my skirt!

No race in the world has failed like the black race. That being said I would gladly donate money towards the development of a time machine and sending a modern battleship back into time to sink every slave ship that tries to make it's way to America.

IML Gear Cream!
Where's my money assholes? you Stole my land, forced my peasant grandpapapapa's into shitty labor, and you won't let me wear my skirt!

wah wah wah.....indians land wasn't "stolen".....they had the opportunity to fight harder and be smarter, but they lost....accept your defeat and go play the slots

Bye, Bye Darkies...:coffee:

If we're going to talk about reparations, then shouldn't the blacks in Africa make reparations to the blacks in America for selling their ancestors?

If we're going to talk about reparations, then shouldn't the blacks in Africa make reparations to the blacks in America for selling their ancestors?

:hmmm:

it's obvious what roles human breeds were implanted on earth by the aliens for....

asians: mathematics/engineering
negros: labor/slaves
indians: medical
caucasians: keepers of the holy grail
mexican: auto mechanics and landscaping

fuck that.....the irish were kept down for years by the f'n WOPs.....i want reparations nigga

Motherfucking right!

The Irish used to be called Green Niggers.

Dont fuck with an Irish Alpha. We helped build this country! And proud

YouTube Video

it's obvious what roles human breeds were implanted on earth by the aliens for....

Arabs: beating and killing out of line women.

and what are you? nothing but a slave to doctors because you are too stupid to go to medical school. you don't call the shots at your job you get told what to do..sounds like a slave to me

and what are you? nothing but a slave to doctors because you are too stupid to go to medical school. you don't call the shots at your job you get told what to do..sounds like a slave to me

that's called being an employee....i'd think someone of your self proclaimed education level would know the difference....

I'm starting to think most doctors are the stupid ones if they get into the game for money. 4 years of an undergrad, 4 years of medical school, than 2 years of a shit hole life working an internship to come out a GP. Since you're in it for money you'll want to specialize in something which takes anywhere from 3-6 more years of schooling. Unless you have mad scholarships or family money paying for this it doesn't make sense to become a doctor to me (unless you absolutely just want to help people out).

Your the niggers of europe:coffee:

I agree with the premise, but he's just pandering to the base that abandoned him.

it's the same conservative bullshit and re-packaged for 2012 and the delusion that "anybody" that wants to work can simply get a job and that capitalism is perfect and error free. you can search CBO documents and testimony from Congress back in the 70's and those same problems exist today, a lack of jobs for low skilled workers in the metro areas.

No, his kind was half nigger in N.America in the 18th century. But, I don't see anything wrong with Newt's argument. Whether white, hispanic, colored, etc., wouldn't programs to help the folks get jobs and stay in school be better than expanding welfare, hence rewarding failure? The latter just seems like adding fuel to the fire. OTOH, wtf is the $ going to come from?

Pretty Much.
I'm pretty much a wigger in sheep's clothes anyway.

Braveheart was on last night....One of my favorite movies.

If one day, the gubment catches me for trying to incite revolution;
I'll be on the chopping block screaming:

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Full of win.

Roflmfao!!

it's the same conservative bullshit and re-packaged for 2012 and the delusion that "anybody" that wants to work can simply get a job and that capitalism is perfect and error free. you can search CBO documents and testimony from Congress back in the 70's and those same problems exist today, a lack of jobs for low skilled workers in the metro areas.

All criticism and no solution, the broken record liberal known as LAM. You just never get that people won't take you seriously if you don't actually show what you perceive to be the proper course of action.

No, his kind was half nigger in N.America in the 18th century. But, I don't see anything wrong with Newt's argument. Whether white, hispanic, colored, etc., wouldn't programs to help the folks get jobs and stay in school be better than expanding welfare, hence rewarding failure? The latter just seems like adding fuel to the fire. OTOH, wtf is the $ going to come from?
well the brits thought the irish and the scotts were the niggas of europe:coffee:

Back