• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To Uncle Z

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yo Z please hurry the fuck up and get your ass back here ...Too much shit going on here lately with shady ppl and I need another great bulk deal on your great TNE

Im not a doctor so I dont need patience lol ...I need great tne atbulk deals

Carry the uncle z banner exclusively and I imagine things could work out for you....

IML Gear Cream!
Soon guys- very soon. Then you will see the changes and the way things will be done. Plus................great gear-Thanks-Ordawg1

I think I'm going to jump on the Z team, like Murf23 I'm tired of all the bullshit...

any word on any type of sale when he comes back?

Glad you got stuff quick but lets remember whos section your under.. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo Z please hurry the fuck up and get your ass back here ...Too much shit going on here lately with shady ppl and I need another great bulk deal on your great TNE

I'm with you. What a clusterfuck!
Last dealings with Z went flawlessy.
Great communication,shipped in good time,and legit product.
:clapping:

I'm with you. What a clusterfuck!
Last dealings with Z went flawlessy.
Great communication,shipped in good time,and legit product.
:clapping:

EXACTLY how it should be and WILL BE again real soon-Thanks-ordawg1:winkfinger:

People do you know what 'patience' means ?

I won't give you access to the site which have glitches !
plus
I have others things on my head thats why we are so slow with being back

but

it doesn't mean that we won't be or that I'm done - coz all what should be done (resends, emails, PMs) is done everyday....

So you have no choice and just wait ........ even if we'll have to we'll be closed till xmass (but think what a nice present it will be for all of you !!!!:D ;) )

z.

IML Gear Cream!
We all love Z, but lets face it, he's losing customers everyday. And with the popular domestic source that just came on board here at IM, time is of the essence.

I know I'm in a good spot now and can afford to buy a little gear, and while id love to stick with Z, I'm not going to wait around for 2 more months. That's not being impatient, everyone's world doesn't just stop because his does.

True ^^^^ Its sucks for those of us that have to make other choices . It must be nice to be Z ....He can close shop for what ever reason and still has a great reputation . He did not close to catch up on old orders or to correct mistakes that have been made by him or his shippers ...Its makes you feel even more confident in his word and his shop . I mean he could be taking orders if he wanted and having complaints and late orders and all that shit . But he closed for personal reasons and decided to keep his rep in good standing ..You dont see that to often in this business . I for 1 respect how he does business and just wish he would hurry the fuck up lol

We all love Z, but lets face it, he's losing customers everyday. And with the popular domestic source that just came on board here at IM, time is of the essence.

I know I'm in a good spot now and can afford to buy a little gear, and while id love to stick with Z, I'm not going to wait around for 2 more months. That's not being impatient, everyone's world doesn't just stop because his does.
im gonna agree with this. i would love to stay with z but timne is of the essence ive already been scouting other sounrces and found some that seen to offer good serivce products and pricing. I hate to say it but Z is deffinatly losing guys.

people do you know what 'patience' means ?

I won't give you access to the site which have glitches !
Plus
i have others things on my head thats why we are so slow with being back

but

it doesn't mean that we won't be or that i'm done - coz all what should be done (resends, emails, pms) is done everyday....

So you have no choice and just wait ........ Even if we'll have to we'll be closed till xmass (but think what a nice present it will be for all of you !!!!:d ;) )

z.

yay! :)

re Z choosing to stay closed, or finding other sources, there is a reason why Z's gear is sought after, as well as the "Z Experience" Security always comes first, and Z has done exactly what he is doing now about 3 times I recall. He does this to be careful, and to adapt to keep all us safe. We should be thankful.

Hang tight guys...

I can tell you that it's no easy task for what he is doing.

When you're making a website as Z is - you can run into snags where crucial functions can get very tricky to get working.

I'll forward some people to Z who might be able to help.

I am patiently waiting but if it is personal reasons or issues with creating a web page then Z is failing in the business aspect. Definitely a great product, but I gotta try sourcing elsewhere as it seems many others are doing being that there is no definitive answer to the reopening.

Lol at the people going elsewhere. He don't care..you'll be back. Hahaha

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

As long as we dont have to wait past thanksgiving. Tis the bulking season. Falalalalalaaaa la la la laaaaaaaaaaa.

Back