• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first DS order

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been waiting to find a HG domestic source so when I saw DS became a sponsor I decided to place an order. Communication was A++ on order specifics and trying to make an order work with out of stock product. Couldn't of asked for better support. Was told yesterday money was received and being shipped today. Will update with shipping nd product details . So far I'm very pleased

Glad to have you on board bro ...Shipping time is no joke , You will be very pleased . Keep us posted and if you need anything at all PM me brother . Thanks again for your order - You will not regret your decision :winkfinger:

^ ya it was the best I've ever had. I ordered something that was out of stock. They replied with an email immediately and then we continued to have a conversation over email as if it was texting, immediate responses. Can't wait to use the gear! It will be my first cycle so I have big expectations. I'm currently on trt and looking to do a HUGE bulking cycle. 500mg test a week for 12 weeks, 40mg dbol a day until my 200 pills run out, 25 mg exemestane a day, and nolva on hand incase gyno flares up. I've been on a calorie deficit for 6 months now but have been doing a DC type routine so have gotten pretty strong. Once I add calories and run this cycle I'm hoping to see so big gains In size. I'm about 14% bf right now at 202, so decided I'm gonna cut to 190 and then hit the cycle.

^ ya it was the best I've ever had. I ordered something that was out of stock. They replied with an email immediately and then we continued to have a conversation over email as if it was texting, immediate responses. Can't wait to use the gear! It will be my first cycle so I have big expectations. I'm currently on trt and looking to do a HUGE bulking cycle. 500mg test a week for 12 weeks, 40mg dbol a day until my 200 pills run out, 25 mg exemestane a day, and nolva on hand incase gyno flares up. I've been on a calorie deficit for 6 months now but have been doing a DC type routine so have gotten pretty strong. Once I add calories and run this cycle I'm hoping to see so big gains In size. I'm about 14% bf right now at 202, so decided I'm gonna cut to 190 and then hit the cycle.

Sounds like a well thought out plan

Ya I've literally almost cycled 5x In the past year but luckily held off. We all have a picture in our heads of how we want to look and want to get there the fastest way possible. After seeing numerous logs of peopel cycling at 14%+ bf I saw a definete trend of uninspiring results. That along with the fact every time I dropped 5 lbs I looked no where as good as I thought I would, so kept saying ill cycle once I lose 5 more. lol 20 lbs later I still "think" I need 12 more to have any buisness running my first cycle. 230 with abs here I come!( I'm sure once I hit that number it will change to 240, fml)

I think you are unfortunately in the minority as far as guys doin well thought out cycles . Your a smart man and I envy you , I have never stuck to any of my so called well thought out plans lol .

Lol well my diet isnt going as well. Had a great plan laid out with high/low/medium carbs days, but somehow every day turns into a high one. For me 2500 cals is absolute starvation so recently jumped on 50mcg of T3 a day to help and jts been my savior. lol no idea if raising thyroid production is helping but the appetite suppression I'm getting is worth jts weight in gold. at 2200 cals I'm literlly having to force food down whereas before I could eat 5k cals and still wonder into the kitchen between meals to snack

No matter what ( for me anyway) when I put on size I put on a little fat as well. You can always run a longer cycle where u bulk in the beginning to fill out your muscles then tailor your diet, gear, and training/cardio to shred that new bulk you just put on. I call it the bulk then slice and dice. Right now I am running test and nan d. Not crazy amounts just 300 mg deca with 250 mg test mixed ester. I will then drop the deca and run a light dose of prop, mast, and winny. The diet at this stage needs to be on target. I basically eat protein shakes so I know I will be consistent even when the Fridge is dry.

Good luck bro!

IML Gear Cream!
I fully expect to add some fat, which is why I want to start as lean as possible. I'd rather start at 10% and end at 14% then start at 15% and end at 19%. I do t plan on leaving any gains on tne table. I'll be eating at a large surplus

Order was received today. Again great service and super fast shipping. Will put up a log when I start this cycle in about 8-10 weeks. 12 weeks of 500mg test cyp with a 4 week jump start of 40mg dbol. All alpha pharma products. I have exemestane ill
be using from my trt. Can't wait to get out of this calorie deficit and start pounding the food and gaining some solid weight

for pharma quality there isn't a better place out there

I had a 20% off coupon for another site. It was the same price for UGL with ****** shipping. Maybe I'm paranoid but people forget were injecting these things into our body. Is it really not worth an extra 30-100$ a cycle for quality gear? That ontop of the fact I've been waiting a long time to do my first cycle. I would be devastated if it was underdosed or bunk. All of tjat ontop of the fact DS had the best service and shipping. It's a no Brainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a 20% off coupon for another site. It was the same price for UGL with ****** shipping. Maybe I'm paranoid but people forget were injecting these things into our body. Is it really not worth an extra 30-100$ a cycle for quality gear? That ontop of the fact I've been waiting a long time to do my first cycle. I would be devastated if it was underdosed or bunk. All of tjat ontop of the fact DS had the best service and shipping. It's a no Brainer.

I think most people are starting to think the exact same way you are bro ..I refuse to inject anything but clean , potent , quality gear into my body . I have taken many many risk over the years as far as injecting gear I wasnt to confident in and luckily for the most part it turned out ok . BUT the next time might just be the 1 that fucks me up , Time for me to be smart instead of being lucky ,,, Appreciate your support bro and your order :winkfinger:

Some DS and TRT goodness. Lol my ziplock of cycle goodies. . . 30 3ml BD Syringes, 200 alpha pharma dbol tabs, nolvadex, and alpha pharma test cyp. The rest are my trt goodies. Watson test cyp and exemestane.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 15
Nice bro ...On your way to getting Huuuuuge lol . Let us know what you think bout the D-bol bro

Ya can't wait! 200lbs at 14% right now. Bumping my t3 to 75 a day, lol appetite suppression has worn off. Once I'm at 190 I'll stop and try and maintain 190 for 3 weeks to let my thyroid bounce back then it's on like donky kong

Some DS and TRT goodness. Lol my ziplock of cycle goodies. . . 30 3ml BD Syringes, 200 alpha pharma dbol tabs, nolvadex, and alpha pharma test cyp. The rest are my trt goodies. Watson test cyp and exemestane.

thank you for posting pics! looking forward to your cycle. :)

Back