• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lazy thread

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hope mods won't delete it :)

So it's Monday with shitty weather my back hurts me and I just want to sleep.
My better half is at home waiting for me and I'm thinking - what the hell I am doing here....

Still loads of things to do and all I want it's a quick nap next to young:boobs: :)

z.

I'm feeling rather worthless today too. It's my first day back to work after vacation. Fml haha

I'm up and don't want to be. My girl just left for work, need to get my ass on the elliptical but I am just not feeling it.

My better half is at home waiting for me and I'm thinking - what the hell I am doing here....

Still loads of things to do and all I want it's a quick nap next to young:boobs: :)

z.

OK- get some pussy - then please read my PM. I am hard at my job and need to go and do an hour of cardio in the rain. You young guys just can't keep up with us old fucks. I laready wore out my women and sniffing around for more !! Lets get with it. Happy Monday to the ZTeam- let's storm some castles this week !! Up and at it:winkfinger:

Monday SUCKS FEELS LIKE SOMEONE TIED MY ASS TO THE FLOOR! But I'm at the gym now full of ephedrine it's gonna get better

Monday SUCKS FEELS LIKE SOMEONE TIED MY ASS TO THE FLOOR! But I'm at the gym now full of ephedrine it's gonna get better

PERFECT- that is the ticket. Lil boost get get things going. Hit that cardio anabolic while D kicks some major ass . No sense in laying about- you can sleep when you are dead:winkfinger::winkfinger:

i wish somebody would misplace a large bag of money near my front door so i will never have to work again. i'll check right now. . . nope. shit. off to work then.

z.

Congratulations z on getting engaged. I say you take the day off :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah - take the day off Z - have some fun with your girl. :)

I already have too much on my plate today - so I'll be tied up until late tonight but if could take the day off today I would. :D

Just need to get to the point where I can hire someone to be me - now that would be nice! :)

Just need to get to the point where I can hire someone to be me - now that would be nice! :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah........it would be nice- let me know how it turns out. I TRIED to find that " SOMEBODY" for 30 years . The ONLY place I found them was looking in the mirror-Luck with that

Good thread, because I feel like a lazy piece of shit today. Shitty weather here, too so that means no work for me today. I am going to the gym soon and I am loaded up on this testosterone so I hope to turn things around.

Just need to get to the point where I can hire someone to be me - now that would be nice! :)

Yeah........it would be nice- let me know how it turns out. I TRIED to find that " SOMEBODY" for 30 years . The ONLY place I found them was looking in the mirror-Luck with that[/QUOTE]

LOL - yeah even if I did find someone - I would just find more work that would land right back in my lap. :)

It was a nice thought though...

Ok
It's Tuesday and it's even worse than yesterday..
I couldn't wake up...
Also my lady have a really bad mood (for the last past days) - don't ask me why it's a really BIG problem which we had lately.... :( and coz of this I just don't want to do anything....

Hope you guys have better mood today

z.

Nope 2day is ruff also, buy i will Be getting in touch with you soon uncleZ.... getting warm round here and need to look good 4 the females!!!!!:coffee::lifter: The Day is What YOU Make of it!!!!! GOOD DAY FRIENDS

C'mon guys- like JR said- it is what you make of it. Get with it and have a BIG day at the gym- come home with a big test hardon and make it a good damn day. Also- make sure your VitD level is up. It can mess with you big time.

Back