• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Measurements

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I looked this up but I am an idiot. How the hell do I measure 1mg from something that is 5mg x 30ml? Thanks

Well divide 30 by 5 is 6. So 6 ml is 1 mg. What are you taking that is that weird?

2iu on a slin pin.

Just a side note about fin....I get fin from my doc in 5mg tabs. Insurance pays for it!! And I cut the pill in 4 and take 1.25mg ED. If you get it under Propecia....insurance wont pay and it costs $45 for 30 1mg pills. Silly.

/V

I wonder if a liquid peptide would even be close to being as good as a pill though. I cant get a prescription from my doctor.

i have some in a caps that are really high dosed per cap i would like to try some of them but dont know how the hell i would ever be able to know what dose i was taking.just would have to pour the powder out and take a small amount each day idk why the hell i bought them i have had them a while should just sale them idk. for now nizarol shampoo does the trick.and rogain works well allso but i have tons of side effects on it but it damn sure works the best.

Back