• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Igf-1 lr3

trenosaurushex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to be adding some IGF-1 LR3 to my stack soon. Pretty sure I know the gist of how to use it, just want to make sure.

The plan is 100mcg, 4x a week, for 6 weeks. Then 4 weeks off, and then repeat

Going to be pinning intra-muscle post-workout (or is pre better?) of the muscle worked.

Now, say I am pinning Pecs. Should I pin 100mcg into the left pec the first time, and the pin 100mcg into the right pec the next time.. Or should I split the injection up into 50mcg each pec each Monday? Also the same for every muscle group.. to switch side each week?

And one more question.. 1' 29g insulin needle Okay for this?

yes all that is fine. As far as localizing based on muscle group I never saw that as working. I liked pre work out it caused nice pumps, but some do say its too much. Try both and see which you prefer . IGF is great stuff though !!

What are you mixing it with ?

Lr3 is systemic, so there's no need to go IM or target particular muscles. Subq is more than sufficient. I prefer Lr3 post workout. Timing will vary depending on what else is being run.

if you use your igf fast bac water is fine if your using it quick. My bottles are 100mcg per bottle so i use a bottle a day, which works great no need to keep it cold lol.

I run my pre workout and have got GREAT results I have blown up before i started and keep gaining weight while getting lean. I am not sure what my bf is right now but its getting low. Starting to see vains in my tear drops and abs of course, and I have gained 2 lbs of muscle since starting so far with 8iu gh. So far its my fav thing to run. The pumps suck at first but then you get use to them. They were crippling for me for biceps and shoulders. I preexhuast before i hit my work load so when i went to press the 100lb dbs military i couldnt even flip them up cause of so much volume of blood.

If you do it post work out I have been told 8 hours post is ideal something do do with other growth factors that your body naturally produces after you train. I read into it, but it didnt sink in yet so i cant spout it our scientifically. Wiether this is the right or wrong way to do it, my gains are fucking nuts preworkout and more then happy.

I am following VictorZ06 protocol by splitting it up. I run right now 50 mcg am and 50 mcg pre workout. So 25mcg in each pec. Granted i have read it doesnt matter where you pin it, but I do it any ways.

29g is perfect for this. zero pain for bicep pins, tri cep pins are tricky for me and so are lat pins... I have to use the wall to help lol.

Plan was to use acetic acid, because I heard that is best.

I've heard both sides of the localized injection. Thought I'd give that a shot.. not really to keen on pinning pecs and things like that. So if I decided against that, I could just go subq in the stomach?

Thanks man!

pecs are so easy its my favorite place to pin. i all ways hit nervs in my quad, so i slin in my chest 1 cc in each pec. I dont like to go more then 1cc or they do get a lil sore, but they are perfect for that 1 quick shot of suspension, tren, or mast.

pecs are so easy its my favorite place to pin. i all ways hit nervs in my quad, so i slin in my chest 1 cc in each pec. I dont like to go more then 1cc or they do get a lil sore, but they are perfect for that 1 quick shot of suspension, tren, or mast.

I'm always nervous I'm going to pin to deep and hit my heart or something lol.

I try to stick to glutes and delts for the most part. The other day I was pinning NPP in my quad and I some-how broke the needle off in my leg. Was a fun time.

wtf lol are you doing digging that thing in there lol. pecs are easy i just go from the inner pec in so i can get a damn 1.5 in needle if i wanted to and still be fine. But if you only have .5 inch of meat on your chest your your heart then i think you need to quit the gym and find another hobby for your size lol...

google those needs that they use for nervous gas that they have to inject into the heart those are big ass needles,

wtf lol are you doing digging that thing in there lol. pecs are easy i just go from the inner pec in so i can get a damn 1.5 in needle if i wanted to and still be fine. But if you only have .5 inch of meat on your chest your your heart then i think you need to quit the gym and find another hobby for your size lol...

google those needs that they use for nervous gas that they have to inject into the heart those are big ass needles,

Ya know what's funny.. the intra-cardiac atropine injections are exactly what I think about when pinning pecs. It's just one of those things that are in the back of your mind that you can't help but think about.

Oh well.. YOLO.

Acetic acid fucking sucks !!! For what ever decrease in potency or longevity I'll take the bac water. Shit Id inject a gallon of test aqueous before more igf with acetic

IML Gear Cream!
Plan was to use acetic acid, because I heard that is best.

I've heard both sides of the localized injection. Thought I'd give that a shot.. not really to keen on pinning pecs and things like that. So if I decided against that, I could just go subq in the stomach?

Thanks man!

Yep, Subq anywhere is fine. If using AA I would recommend back loading some bac for the admin. Takes most of the discomfort away.

8hours post is a little much, natty Mgf levels peak after about 25 minutes and tale off around 2hours. I give enough time to peak then admin the lr3. Exception being when other peps are in the mix.

I was also reading about taking it twice per day. 50mcg subq in the morning on an empty stomach, and then a second time subq a couple hours after workout. Any reason to do this, or is just once fine?

So your saying if I go post workout, to inject within the 2 hour window after workout?

I was also reading about taking it twice per day. 50mcg subq in the morning on an empty stomach, and then a second time subq a couple hours after workout. Any reason to do this, or is just once fine?

So your saying if I go post workout, to inject within the 2 hour window after workout?

Some guys swear by the am/post split, I personally haven't run it this way, but due to the incredibly long half life, don't see the need for it. 25 minutes pwo is when your natural Mgf peaks. It remains high for roughly 2 hours before tapering off. Some guys feel they need to wait the entire 2 hr period before admin'ing their igf. I've played around with the timing a lot and saw no noticeable benefit to waiting that long. In fact, I feel that taking it once Mgf levels peak (25 min pwo) allows you to utilize natty Mgf while still taking advantage of increased igf levels when needed the most. After admin I wait 15 minutes or so and have my pwo shake or meal.

Some guys swear by the am/post split, I personally haven't run it this way, but due to the incredibly long half life, don't see the need for it. 25 minutes pwo is when your natural Mgf peaks. It remains high for roughly 2 hours before tapering off. Some guys feel they need to wait the entire 2 hr period before admin'ing their igf. I've played around with the timing a lot and saw no noticeable benefit to waiting that long. In fact, I feel that taking it once Mgf levels peak (25 min pwo) allows you to utilize natty Mgf while still taking advantage of increased igf levels when needed the most. After admin I wait 15 minutes or so and have my pwo shake or meal.

I will stick to post-workout only.

Thanks man!

Good read👍 . I've been considering adding IGF to my cycle. I'm currently running GH with a small amount of test and EQ. I may start igf in April for the gains I'm looking for just before summer!

i do 100mcg subq soon as i get home from gym on empty stomach . so thats about 15-30 mins after workout maybe longer if i do cardio or tanning or what ever.i dont think all this has to be so exact i dont do things like the book says. like right now i am pinning all my peps and hgh all at the same time diff pins but all when i get home. so thats cjc no dac, ipam,igflr3,mt2 and hgh all pretty much same time. i am geting sick results and i only dose 1 time a day all so. i have a life what the hell good does it do to look good if your having to pin every 15 mins of your life. this is not rocket science.lift ,eat, sleep and repeat.

Back