• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test levels?

1krazyrider

Pounding Iron !!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How soon does your test levels drop after getting off trt before your natural levels kick back in. I'm 45 yes old and my doc wants me to go off trt temporally. JW.

Thanks

We need more info,what and how much have you been on,and does your doc recommend any type of pct?

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

We need more info,what and how much have you been on,and does your doc recommend any type of pct?

He's has had me on test c for 2 years 200 mg every week . And did not put me on a pct. He wants to check my levels in a month .

Did your doc give you hcg to help prevent complete shutdown of you testes?

They might not kick back in with out a little help.

Did your doc give you hcg to help prevent complete shutdown of you testes?

No But it actually wasn't my doctor who took me off it was his Nurse Practitioner .This is the second time she has done this . With no PCT. I had talked to the doc last time they took me off about getting on hcg .He said he thought I would be fine ,but I'm thinking he has no clue on trt. And I wasn't questioning him as he was still subscribing me . I am currently looking for good trt doc local to me . Hopefully someone who has a clue.

If this were in AG I could really tell you what to do. Since this is in TRT forum by best advice is to find a new DR....Good luck bro and keep us updated...

I can tell you I absolutely crashed after being taken off the gel...

IML Gear Cream!
you need to be off for a few weeks or more unfortunately. I had to come down from over 3,000 for new script for the year. took 3 weeks to get to 150 after last injection. Blood came back at two weeks at 350. my doc knows what I do, so the 3000 for him was worrisome, but not unexpected.

Back