• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

A Closer Look at World Pharma

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A Closer Look at World Pharma

What does GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) mean and why is it important to you?

Good Manufacturing Practices are a set of production guidelines put in place by a nation's ruling drug regulation agency (FDA in the U.S., EMA in Europe, etc.), which are used to ensure that the product in question meets a pre-determined standard. More specifically, GMP's require the manufacturer to follow procedures which guarantee the identity, strength, qaulity, and purity of the product. This offers consumers peace of mind in knowing that the drug not only meets label claims, but that it is free of impurities or other unwanted additives.

GMP guidelines are not a set of rigid instructions on how to manufacture products. Rather, they are a set of general principles or guidelines that must be complied with during the manufacturing process. So long a company abides by these rules in a manner that garners approval from the ruling drug regulation agency, it is the responsibility of each company to determine for itself the most efficient means of incorporating these guidelines, while minimizing out of pocket expense.

While most countries have adopted some type of formal system designed to regulate product quality in the pharmaceutical industry, not all have officially recognized GMP's as a fundamental component of the production process. Among those who have implemented them, these guidelines are not universal in nature, but can vary based on the legislation of each country. Regardless, the purpose of these guidelines remains the same; to protect the health of consumer. It is worth noting that pharmaceutical companies world-wide incorporate GMP's into their production process as part of their overall quality control program.

What is FDA Approval?

The Food and Drug Administration is an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. Its job, as it applies to the pharmaceutical industry, is to protect and promote public health through the regulation and supervision of pharmaceutical drugs. Prior to any drug being released to market in the United States, it must undergo a rigorous, extensive, and costly approval process by the FDA.

The FDA approval process exists solely to ensure that a drug is suitable for human use and is completely separate from Good Manufacturing Practices, which governs the production of drugs. Therefore, only after a drug has been FDA approved do GMP guidelines become relevant. However, it is important to note that FDA approval only applies to drugs sold within the United States. As mentioned above, each country or group of countries has its own regulatory agency (their own version of the FDA) which oversees the approval process for prescription drugs.

Without a universal regulatory agency in place, it should come as no surprise that the approval or rejection of drugs can vary based on geographical location. For example, trenbolone is a non-approved drug in the U.S., while countries such as France and India have approved it for human use. Therefore, just because the FDA has rejected a certain drug for human use, it does not necessarily mean it is inappropriate or unsafe for use by humans. It is simply the opinion of that particular ruling body. These disagreements are common, resulting in vastly different pharmacopoeias around the globe.

As a consumer of AAS, it is important to understand the difference between FDA approval and GMP approval. Many within the United States misinterpret FDA approval as a measure of product quality, when in reality there is no such correlation between the two. Rather, it is GMP approval which signifies that a drug has been produced under strict quality control guidelines, while drug regulation agencies (such as the FDA) simply determine whether or not a particular drug is permitted for human use in that nation.

World Pharma: A Licensed Pharmacy

World Pharma is a licensed distributer of anabolic steroids and other pharmaceutical-grade medications. All of their products are GMP approved, having been subjected to the strictest quality control measures in their country of origin. These medications are routinely prescribed by doctors and offered at pharmacies all over the world.

By comparison, most companies involved in the steroid business are known as Underground Labs, or UGLs, for short. These products are produced in a completely unregulated environment devoid of any officially recognized quality control measures. It is not uncommon for these products to be produced in basements, garages, and even bathrooms. They are frequently plagued with a variety of quality control issues ranging from sterility concerns, purity & potency issues, and improper labeling.

At World Pharma, this is something you will never have to contend with. Welcome.

Last edited:
Big thanks for nice honest review and explain for guys who dont know what mean GMP,FDA,etc...Thanks

If asiai pharma are so good why arnt the popular in uk and eu?

If asiai pharma are so good why arnt the popular in uk and eu?

man its it popular!
Soon AP will be registered in EU!!! and you will be able to buy in pharmacy,but you will need prescriptions from doctor!

Nice article, Mike, I am using WP GMP gear and I am also on script test. So I know how my body reacts to script and I have to say It reacts the exact same way with WP GMP gear. Now I have not tested but I will be a returning customer just because I want to be as safe as I can. I also want to thank WP for the great service....

Nice article, Mike, I am using WP GMP gear and I am also on script test. So I know how my body reacts to script and I have to say It reacts the exact same way with WP GMP gear. Now I have not tested but I will be a returning customer just because I want to be as safe as I can. I also want to thank WP for the great service....

big thanks for honest reviews!
its good guys start to think what they inject into body,we all have 1 body! fuck to spend few more $ since we all in life spend so much money for stupid things,so we all need to think what to inject into body!
but end of day everybody can do what he want..
i inject only GMP made gear..no matter what world FDA approved it..its all good since its GMP made and any world FDA approved!

They are international but good....click on his banner.. Then PM world pharma, you will not regret....

I I have to attest.

Years back I was skeptical about the "gmp" and pharmacy standard grade of AP products.

As time had gone on, I've tried many different brands, from Watson, to Genshi, to Bayer and alike, as well as very good UGL gear.

Then I tried AP gear, the difference is insane. With the tren I can use a lower dose then I'm used to using and achieve amazing results.

The Test E and Cyp I have used always seems to give me more pow in my levels as compared to others.

So far I have yet to be dissatisfied with a single AP product. I'm 100% convinced Asia Pharma oils are the best in the business.

My only gripe is I wish the viscosity of the oil was a tad bit thinner. Just my preference, not that it's super thick, I just like a thinner oil.

Currently using AP Sust as I've never used good Sust, or thought I had used good Sust. And the difference so far is night and day. I can't believe I've missed out on how wonderful GOOD Sust is.

Yes it's more expensive, yes you can buy gear cheaper elsewhere.

But I can say with confidence , and without bias. If you design a cycle with AP products, run it, log it. Then run the same cycle with anyone who may be "cheaper" you will then see the absolute difference.

Asia Pharma is definitely what you want to use.

And in all seriousness, if your INJECTING yourself with something don't you want to make Damn sure it's clean, and be certain what your injecting is exactly what your wanting?

Great article Mike. Do you mind if I share this on Elite with credits to you?