• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i dont want to be a fatty

Jamison Lupo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello ia m new to the life of lifting in a sense..starting hitting the gym on nov.6...5'9 270lbs...as of today i am 230 and thats about 103 days give or take.i generally hit the gym about 4-5 times a week for 2-3 hours at a time..it kind of become addicting since i started seeing results and love it..so i have lost 40 pounds and definitely gaines some lean muscle.so here is my routine.

40 mins cardio to start..(always)
becnchpress.120-150 reps i alterternate between decline and incline bench.switch it every gym sesh(i do a 5x5 max out to start,then lower the weight accordingly till i hit 120 reps and sometimes push it to 150 depending)
squats.30 reps(135lbs)
deadlifts.30 reps(185lbs)
tricep pulldowns.60 reps every other sesh
all free weights of course
i throw in some machine weights as well here and there during the seshs but not worth going into detail(thinking about running clen in a few weeks)

i am currently trying to cut down to 190 and i figure that should be a good weight to start the gear i asssume.my current diet pertains to chicken,eggs,low intake of carbs,fish,green beans.

i have taken alot of critism from friends on my dedication to this new addicction,but hey its better than sucking on a meth pipe right.i really want to get into body building to see what my body is capable of and to be a shredded motherfucker,i know it takes time and persistence and dedication which i feel i have to achieve this goal i have set for myself.i guess i am looking for some good advice and people to converse with as to improve progress and such.i really do love this gym life and dont plan on giving it up ever.i have posted a work out progression album on my profile feel free to check it out to see how far i have come and why i wouldnt want to stop.looking for any advice on burning fat and gaining muscle since i always hear contradicting stuff.about gains losing gains with cardio,etc,etc.

Thank god you're not a meth addict - seriously man that shit is fucking evil.
For you're goals, the best thing you could ever do is hire a diet coach.
Best of luck :thumb:

for sure that stuff is evil..lol..thanks for the encouragement brother:thumb:

hello ia m new to the life of lifting in a sense..starting hitting the gym on nov.6...5'9 270lbs...as of today i am 230 and thats about 103 days give or take.i generally hit the gym about 4-5 times a week for 2-3 hours at a time..it kind of become addicting since i started seeing results and love it..so i have lost 40 pounds and definitely gaines some lean muscle.so here is my routine.

40 mins cardio to start..(always)
becnchpress.120-150 reps i alterternate between decline and incline bench.switch it every gym sesh(i do a 5x5 max out to start,then lower the weight accordingly till i hit 120 reps and sometimes push it to 150 depending)
squats.30 reps(135lbs)
deadlifts.30 reps(185lbs)
tricep pulldowns.60 reps every other sesh
all free weights of course
i throw in some machine weights as well here and there during the seshs but not worth going into detail(thinking about running clen in a few weeks)

i am currently trying to cut down to 190 and i figure that should be a good weight to start the gear i asssume.my current diet pertains to chicken,eggs,low intake of carbs,fish,green beans.

i have taken alot of critism from friends on my dedication to this new addicction,but hey its better than sucking on a meth pipe right.i really want to get into body building to see what my body is capable of and to be a shredded motherfucker,i know it takes time and persistence and dedication which i feel i have to achieve this goal i have set for myself.i guess i am looking for some good advice and people to converse with as to improve progress and such.i really do love this gym life and dont plan on giving it up ever.i have posted a work out progression album on my profile feel free to check it out to see how far i have come and why i wouldnt want to stop.looking for any advice on burning fat and gaining muscle since i always hear contradicting stuff.about gains losing gains with cardio,etc,etc.

I would stick with what your doing before you get into the gear aspect. Depending on your age, you can do quite a bit before getting on, that will benefit you in the long run. Get to your sticking point (pun may be intend, not sure), then go for gear. Just my Humble Opinion.

Man you are going to get frustrated quick... Try to start slow and hire a trainer for a little bit. Look around and the gym and see who is training and pick one that looks like they know what they are doing..Dont ask the gym for a trainer you can tell who are trainers... Read up on diets too paleo or keto. This shit dont happen over night even with gear you got to put the hours in the gym.. Nothing is magic.

A simple diet I have done is lower than 50g of carbs a day with 1 cheat day on the weekend. Carbs come from breads, and sugars. Also put down all the processed crap including protein bars.

Man you are going to get frustrated quick... Try to start slow and hire a trainer for a little bit. Look around and the gym and see who is training and pick one that looks like they know what they are doing..Dont ask the gym for a trainer you can tell who are trainers... Read up on diets too paleo or keto. This shit dont happen over night even with gear you got to put the hours in the gym.. Nothing is magic.

A simple diet I have done is lower than 50g of carbs a day with 1 cheat day on the weekend. Carbs come from breads, and sugars. Also put down all the processed crap including protein bars.

um far as the processed food i dont eat that shit,stopped eating processed food months ago...i do watch my carb intake daily...cheats days of course are in my schedule just never planned as you outlined..i see your point on saying i will get frustrated quick but i know its about persistence,so when i feel like i am getting frustated i look at my progression pics to remind my self that progress is progress even if i dont see the immediate results...feel me?

lost 40lbs good start your in a good spot like everyone said read up and keep at it man your doing gfreat tho for that much weight to come off man good job

Right. Results are slow to appear in the mirror but at least you know you're improving yourself by working out.

um far as the processed food i dont eat that shit,stopped eating processed food months ago...i do watch my carb intake daily...cheats days of course are in my schedule just never planned as you outlined..i see your point on saying i will get frustrated quick but i know its about persistence,so when i feel like i am getting frustated i look at my progression pics to remind my self that progress is progress even if i dont see the immediate results...feel me?

I was talking about your routine you have laid out. If you do that each time you go in you will get frustrated you will overwork those muscle groups and see no gains. I see it all the time at the gym guys come in gunho and they are gone or hurt in few months. I get frustated, I get almost where I want to be then I push it to hard hurt something then I slide back gain some lbs get better and start again. I used to power lift so not cut just raw strength lift heavy and do it ever time. That was how my buddies did it and the trainers I had taught me. Now all i want to deal is heal my back and when I get back at it cut. Time for the low % BF .

You have the right attitude. Keep it going. Will be here if need any help.

IML Gear Cream!
The #1 rule of bodybuilding and to total self improvement is wanting it bad!

You got the fever bro, run with it.

The #1 rule of bodybuilding and to total self improvement is wanting it bad!

You got the fever bro, run with it.

I DO HAVE THE FEVER AND LOVE IT BROTHER,I JUST WISH I STUCK WITH IT A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST STARTED AND FELL OFF...BUT THANKS I FIND THESE FORUMS ARE REAL GOOD FOR INSIGHT AND MOTIVATION.I HAVE JOINED TWO GYMS FOR COVIENCE AND LOCATION AND AM ABOUT TO JOIN A THIRD WHEN I WORK OUT OF TOWN AS TO NOT MISS OUT ON THE EVER SO LOVED GYM TIME OR I LIKE TO CALL IT ME TIME..ONCE AGAIN THANKS BROTHER.I HAVE PROGRESSION ALBUM AT MY PROFILE,NO WHERE NEAR AS CUT AS SOME AS YOU FELLAS BUT LOOKING AT YALLS PHYSIQUES MAKES ME WANT TO TRAIN HARDER AND LONGER..SOMETHING ABOUT THAT BURN AND MUSCLES ACHING FOR DAYS MAKES ME KNOW I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING AT THE GYM,KNOWING THESE MUSCLES ARE EXPANDING AND THE FAT IS BURNING OFF..THANKS BROTHERS!:callme:

i was talking about your routine you have laid out. If you do that each time you go in you will get frustrated you will overwork those muscle groups and see no gains. I see it all the time at the gym guys come in gunho and they are gone or hurt in few months. I get frustated, i get almost where i want to be then i push it to hard hurt something then i slide back gain some lbs get better and start again. I used to power lift so not cut just raw strength lift heavy and do it ever time. That was how my buddies did it and the trainers i had taught me. Now all i want to deal is heal my back and when i get back at it cut. Time for the low % bf .

yes you are correct..nursing a injury right now,pretty much healed up,dead lifted 245lbs 40 times and totally regret that shit.what kind of erked me was the next few days wheni hit the gym is the guy that owns the gym was all like "i seen you doing all those deadlifts and knew you were gonna be hurting,"..i was like thanks for being a dick and letting me fuck up and look like an ass walking like an 80 year old man for 2 weeks now but like i said healed up now..but yea totally learned my lesson on that one for sure..thanks for looking out brother

Back