• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why are the sources pulling their web sites?

Many sources go private after making a name for themselves. Nothing unusual.

It's actually surprising how long a lot of the domestic sources keep their websites up and running.
It draws a lot of unwanted attention.
It makes a lot of sense to me for domestic suppliers to offer their products via secure email and word of mouth rather than a public website especially after they've made a name for themselves and are well established.

I prefer the guys that do lists. I dont like using the websites I like to have a bit of interaction so I can see how quick they will reply to me.

It's actually surprising how long a lot of the domestic sources keep their websites up and running.
It draws a lot of unwanted attention.
It makes a lot of sense to me for domestic suppliers to offer their products via secure email and word of mouth rather than a public website especially after they've made a name for themselves and are well established.

I agree with you for sure!

Several of the sponsors here are pulling down their web sites. Is there something going on?

well, one of them had and obvious connection to a different source. the two sources swear they are different, but the emails came from the same place.

Almost forgot...

Going private makes you the hipsters choice of gear. "Oh you do gearz? Me too. I use this great lab but you've probably never heard of them... Very exclusive."

^^^ That is exasperated even more because everyone wants to believe their source/gear is the best. There could be dirty pubes floating in the vials and some guys would still swear by their source.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
Almost forgot...

Going private makes you the hipsters choice of gear. "Oh you do gearz? Me too. I use this great lab but you've probably never heard of them... Very exclusive."

^^^ That is exasperated even more because everyone wants to believe their source/gear is the best. There could be dirty pubes floating in the vials and some guys would still swear by their source.

Warrior

could be clean pubes too!

"There could be dirty pubes floating in the vials and some guys would still swear by their source."

Those must be the freebies people keep mentioning they're receiving.
:thinking:

stop rubbing your balls all over the vials man

the DJ ball sac scent promotion is over

i actually gained 4lbs overnight off of DJ's nuterone C...stuff was just amazing....only issue is i ordered 4 nuterones and only got 3..he must have lost a nut in all this..

Back