• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Order In- Processing

DoctorTox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Let me just start out and commend DS for their excellent customer service this far. Just got screwed on beat VAR I was using for recomp for the summer. It made me gain 5 lbs of water ... Face bloated as hell.
Anyway looking forward to the
Rexogin Winstrol 20 amps
PharmaNan 300 10 mL
Mastebolin 10 amps

Stuff looks top Notch!

Seems there is a TD!! Can't wait to pin!

Bro you made the right choice and we appreciate your business ..Feel confident that you are getting what you pay for when you deal with Domestic Supply . Unfortunately there are a lot of guys doing Dbol / var or mast\/primo and so on . Those kind of games wont be happening hear man . Please let us know how you progress as far as your goals and training go bro . I know you will be happy :winkfinger:

Dont ask me why most guys havnt jumped on this yet , I do know that after they take the 1st step and get 1 order in and 1 run in on these brands they will be costumers for life . ...Why the 1st step is so hard beats the hell outta me .

Pm me for any questions or help with anything . Let me know what I gotta do to get this gear in your hands .Fastest Shipping around also . What do I gotta do ?

I will snap some pics tonight. Actually the best packaging out there- hands down. Just pinned the deca into right delt. Shoulder and hip joint are acting up so I hope the Deca will help out.

e3azuvun.jpg

I was going to run the deca with light test. Then wrapp up with masteron and Winstrol.

I was going to run the deca with light test. Then wrapp up with masteron and Winstrol.

Nice bro ...Sounds like a solid plan too . Take it from me the gear is even better than the packaging lol . I love the way the amps come .
Keep us updated on your progress and everything else please .

Thanks again for the purchase pal :winkfinger:

Back