• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Primo Stash!

holy shit

I wonder how potent that would be at $20 per vial.

Well 100g of raw costs around 1800, thus I would presume it costs around 20 USD just to make it. It is one of the the most expensive compounds, hence it usually retails at around 100 USD.
I am just curious whenever Oxide Primo is any good, that's all.

Well 100g of raw costs around 1800, thus I would presume it costs around 20 USD just to make it. It is one of the the most expensive compounds, hence it usually retails at around 100 USD.
I am just curious whenever Oxide Primo is any good, that's all.

Do some google searches. They were once the best ugl out. Also your price is on 100g. I am 1000% sure Oxide was buying powder by the kilo.

IML Gear Cream!
Which would bring the cost down a little, nevertheless you got them at a bargain price.
I will be following your log to see how you get on, 1g/wk should turn you into a monster.

oxide lab is one of the cheapest shit out there, now can be decent or extremely bad, its like a Russian roulette u can never be sure what u can get.

Which would bring the cost down a little, nevertheless you got them at a bargain price.
I will be following your log to see how you get on, 1g/wk should turn you into a monster.

oxide lab is one of the cheapest shit out there, now can be decent or extremely bad, its like a Russian roulette u can never be sure what u can get.

Well there's always a few haters. Thank you for your insight.

The Russian armed forces march on oxide primo :)

haters no way each of my comments is objective and its impossible to produce a quality steroids for such low prices of finished oils, otherwise no offense but it looks like home made gear.

Home made? As long as it's legit, clean and properly dosed shouldn't matter

Home made? As long as it's legit, clean and properly dosed shouldn't matter

Come on mate :) u should know that its impossible to manufacture a clean pharmaceutical compound in home or garage environment. The environment should comply with the viable .... such as sterilisers, air handling and filtration systems, air vent, gas ...

Free nude picts only via PM :p

Come on mate :) u should know that its impossible to manufacture a clean pharmaceutical compound in home or garage environment. The environment should comply with the viable .... such as sterilisers, air handling and filtration systems, air vent, gas ...

Free nude picts only via PM :p

I disagree and BELIEVE me I KNOW. Why does everyone make it seem like its impossible to make a sterile well dosed product? Apparently none of you have made a few hundred bottles. This is why all that GMP, FDA crap holds weight. Not going to touch on how GMP is a way to solicit more money. Primo isn't that expensive! No compound is. Test is about $7 a bottle, tren about $11, Primo about $15.

For the manufacturing required “vehicle” solution which is contains pharmaceutical parental-grade oil with excipients which are suppress bacteria
growth and enhances solubility of the API i.e. steroid ester as well as could suppress oxidation of the API. Normally, excipients such as benzyl alcohol are
reducing the pain in site of injection, but this is not in the case of fake.

I will will explain in few words how does it works to produce home made gear. These Fakers use BA as a solubility enhancer in order to have better solubility of low-quality API. The concentration of BA could reach 5% in such formulations. In such dozes BA acts as a cytotoxic agent which is induces local necrosis in the injection site. This is not very dangerous but extremely unpleasant. Being injected not deep (for example 10-15 mm in depth) such formulation causes necrosis between muscle and skin, this can cause serious discomfort and could be dangerous because injection site is continue bleeding thus could be infected. These fake formulations do never content anti-oxidation agents.

Factory made formulations contain antioxidant or argon (noble gas) above the liquid. Usually, fakers unable to fill vials with argon during corking.

Also Factory made drugs are produced in dust-free rooms, API and oil are stored in sealed cans. Before the packing oil solution is normally filtered through 0,22 mkm filter. It is obviously that factory-made drugs have no sediments.

To conclude its impossible to produce clean and quality gear for such low prices.

IML Gear Cream!
1. UGL's that are good never use above 2% BA.

2. Argon isn't needed because oxidation will not occur by the time a user uses the oil. Sure Pharm has a better shelf life but this method doesn't make Pharm any better at the time of production.

3. Dust is a mute point in everything is covered through every step of production.

Also even sterile environments have dust. Anytime a human is around dust is made. Most is human skin.

Who sells this primo for 20 a vial. I'll take a pm

real primo never but never can be cheap!!!! Who sale it cheap its fake and real fake! I do trust only turkey bayer schering

real primo never but never can be cheap!!!! Who sale it cheap its fake and real fake! I do trust only turkey bayer schering

Wow you don't even trust the Primobolic THAT YOU SELL? That speaks volumes about your product. Any others that are fake? I mean tren isn't made for human consumption but you claim all your products are pharm grade.

Do you understand how much real primo costs to make? I do. And its close to $14.

As allways some guys choose to buy cheap juice. What they often don't realise is that THEY pay the price. UG Labs that sell cheap gear mostly buy cheap carrier oils, mostly veggie cooking oild from the supermarket. Industrial grade solvents and co-solvents and cheap API's (raw powders).

Once again its impossible to manufacture 10ml of a REAL primo for $20 and now u are talking about $14 !!!

U can make it for 14.00 with a bottle and cap and a label if you so choose , and it will only be as good as the Raws you produced it with no differnt then a UGL or if the Raws suck no matter who's brewing u can't fix that, But if your raw powder
is legit it's not rocket science if u can cook Mac and cheese it's on just make sure your site is clean sterile ,wipe every thing down with 90% alcohol wear a Mylar suit be aware to not contaminate or bring anything into the area that can compromise the
the procedure . Not realy hard

Wow you don't even trust the Primobolic THAT YOU SELL? That speaks volumes about your product. Any others that are fake? I mean tren isn't made for human consumption but you claim all your products are pharm grade.

Lol....touch?
Pharm grade is a laugh riot. All are made the same way. Most cooks take pride in their product...period

Back