• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rather freak accident tonight. Check this out fellas.

WendysBaconator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Long story short, i got into a fight with a can opener and ripped my hand open and got 32 stitches.

Im at the start of my cycle. Im going to immediately PCT as the doctor said i ll be out the gym for 4 - 6 weeks. I have some ipamorelin on hand that i just ordered and reconstituted. Im thinking since GH helps wound healing. Would pinning 200mcg pre bedtime help my wound heal because of the GH release?

Im not looking to miraculously recover in two weeks and be back in the gym full throttle. Just looking for an easier smooth recovery. What do you guys think?

I ll check the replies tmrrow. Ive exhausted and want to sleep. Much appreciated. Goodnight.

It might help a bit but it should also help you retain some muscle while you can't train. Would be worth a shot imo just keep up with your diet and you shouldn't lose too much progress

Why can't you do leg extensions, leg curls, seated calf machine, inverted situps, &c?

I am not saying to stay on cycle, but keep training as you can.

Running? Treadmill? Walking, hiking, hiking up a mountain?

I agree. I'd do all the leg work I can in this time. But i realize that injury may hamper you picking up plates and all that. Maybe someone could help you with that? I feel for ya bro. I hurt my back a few months ago and took almost a month off. When I went back it was almost like starting over again. Sucked big time. Get to feeling better man

as good as my imagination is i can't figure out how you could need 32 stitches from a can opener even if you tried to injure yourself with one. details?

as good as my imagination is i can't figure out how you could need 32 stitches from a can opener even if you tried to injure yourself with one. details?

that can opener most of been a damn transformer with a chain saw to give you 32 stitches :roflmao:

Keep your diet right and stay away from alcohol!

Also an electric can opener would be beneficial.

Believe me, no one at the hospital believed me. They thought i was high on something and were going to drug test because they believed i attempted to harm myself. Which wasnt the case. Not sure how to explain it, but i dont know what were the chances of this happening.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, im feeling a lot better about my shaving accident a couple years ago. Noone believed me either. Get well soon bro

Wow, im feeling a lot better about my shaving accident a couple years ago. Noone believed me either. Get well soon bro

Absolutely no one believes me. The only person who believed me was mymom and my girlfriend. My girlfriend saw the whole thing with her own eyes and she almost threw up all over the bloody scene i had in my kitchen :roflmao:

Believe me, no one at the hospital believed me. They thought i was high on something and were going to drug test because they believed i attempted to harm myself. Which wasnt the case. Not sure how to explain it, but i dont know what were the chances of this happening.

bro what do you mean you're not sure how to explain it? what happened? take us step by step lol

If you dont do legs to often this would be a good time to catch them up. If I was you I would hit lowerbody, abs and cardio. Dont just sit around and make this an excuse to do nothing for a month.

bro what do you mean you're not sure how to explain it? what happened? take us step by step lol

It wasnt the can opener that cut me per se. I got home from work in a hurry to give my dog her food. I was in a rush. I opened the can of the dog food. Now the part i just opened, the top part that you throw away, i always take it out with my fingers. Im holding the crap in my hand & the phone rings and i jumped up and i ran my 4 fingers across it. I screamed "WHAT THE FCK" and i kicked the nearest wall. My girlfriend ran into the kitchen and goes

" Oh sht " & some other italian crap. I showed her my fingers and she almost threw up because some flesh was showing and she gave me paper towel and told me to put pressure and keep my hand above my heart. The bleeding was showing no signs of stopping so she said we need to get to the hospital ASAP. She drives me to the emergency room and i forgot my ID and the lady at the desk said well we dont accept patients without a valid ID. I immediately looked at her like are you serious. The nurse looked at my hand and said ohsht we need to get you treated. My girlfriend gave them my information while they rushed me to the triage crap and put me in a room and wrapped my hand up. They were bringing a hand surgeon because i couldnt feel or move my fingers correctly.

They did some testing on my hand and determined the nerves could recover on its own with time. I also torn through some tendons or ligaments or whatever the crap is.

The doctors told me i cant lift weights for 4 weeks but in my opinion that sounds like 2 weeks to me. As soon as the stitches are takin' out and the cut seals im just gonna workout with a glove on.

Moral of the story
Mom always told you to not hold sharp objects. DONT DO IT :winkfinger:

thats one deadly can of dog food, i have heared the end of the can doing
some damages just maybe not this bad until know

Back