• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got me some MENT.

ANIMALHAUS

Anabolic Whore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up guys?

So my buddy always used Naps, but he got fed up waiting for them to deliver. Well, they finally delivered his order after 9 fucking months, AND they sent him 3 packs of dbol + 2 bottles of Ment for free because of the wait. He didn't want the Ment so now I have them.

hmmmmm.....

Nice, are you gonna run the ment?

Naps didn't give me anything for waiting:(

What's up guys?

So my buddy always used Naps, but he got fed up waiting for them to deliver. Well, they finally delivered his order after 9 fucking months, AND they sent him 3 packs of dbol + 2 bottles of Ment for free because of the wait. He didn't want the Ment so now I have them.

hmmmmm.....

Well, how about that timing...weren't you dying to throw an oral in to your current cycle?:winkfinger:

Well, how about that timing...weren't you dying to throw an oral in to your current cycle?:winkfinger:

Yea bro! He sold me 2 packs of 50mg dbol for nothing!!! I've been running them since Friday. :winkfinger:

Nice, are you gonna run the ment?

Naps didn't give me anything for waiting:(

I'm not sure if i'm gonna pin the Ment yet. They didn't hook you up? The package of goodies came about 2 weeks after the package he actually ordered...

These are injectable. I didn't know there was an oral Ment...?

@ANIMALHOUSE

Sharing is caring :D

Back