• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first injection, DUM DUM DUM!

Rdub9281

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, I had my heart set on doing a ph cycle before I did any real "steroids" but after reading and hearing all the negative feed back, I decided pinning would b safer, as damn close 2 easier. So I only know 1 guy personally that injects, and he's been at it for about 3 years. I trust him, and think we have a good plan, but thought I would get others input before we start. I'm 5'9, 145 pounds, and around 12-15% body fat. Obviously, I'm looking for a "bulk"cycle. Here's the kicker, we live an hour away from each other, and was only wanting 2 have 2 inject test one time a week, so how many mg's would u recommend being my first cycle? The planned cycle is:
Dbol-25 mg's a day
Test- ? Mg's a day
Cycle length-8 weeks
Pct-nolva
Liver support-milk thisle,lots of 100%cranberry juice/water
That being said, give me ur opinions on the amount of mg's u think I should use, and for how long. Example, if I do 25 mg's of dbol, should I go more or less through the cycle? Also how many mg's of milk thisle? Like it said I'm brand new too this, and want to get it right. He is going to do the injections for me for a couple weeks until I learn, and other than that I just want someone else's opinion on how much of what I should use. The only other supplements I've ever used aside from protein,creatine, ect. Is mhp t-bomb test booster, and anabeta test booster. Thx in advance for the feedback, and plan too start on Monday.
8ava9ume.jpg
juzehaqe.jpg
y3ugy3am.jpg

You wanna be the best, you gotta take out the best

test-e at 600mg a week for 12 weeks. and pin twice a week its not bad at all. way better that driving an hour. its not as bad as it seems. dont worry about using dbol put that money into some pins

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

So like I said I'm new 2 this, so u think the test injections r more effective than basically any oral steroid? And I'm going 2 have him show me how 2 inject the first time, then I'm gonna try and cut loose. So is it pretty easy 2 get used 2? Also I'm a giant pussy when it comes 2 needles haha but if u want something bad enough ull make due I guess

Wait how old are you?

You look young enough that you should (and probably do) have plenty of hormones running through your body naturally. Why not take advantage of that? What ruin it?

I know it's exciting and motivating to see what gear has done for other people but I would strongly recommend you wait until you're at your true potential.

If I were you I'd spend some time in the diet forum and REALLY study and research on how to eat to grow, then go to the training forum and research and study how to lift for muscular hypertrophy. After all that take tha money you have for gear and the money you'd be wasting on supplements and go to the store and but whole, quality foods.

Not sure why everyone says that. I mean i know why but the greats were juicing well before 16

Arnie

The reason people say that is because at 16 your body is still developing and it fucks with your growth plates.... I haven't researched it though. So that's a "they say kind of answer"...... either way I would not give this guy advice till he posts his age.

sent by owl

I know why it's said and this guy should post his age

To op you need to do more research.... check the sticky labeled 1st cycle. Your answers are there

sent by owl

IML Gear Cream!
I know why it's said and this guy should post his age

That was for the thread poster... I am aware your more educated in gears than I.

sent by owl

Also you are going to have your friend pin you..... LMFAO.... grow a pair.

sent by owl

I have my friend pin me. But it hurts my anus

I'm 22, I'm gettin better and better with my diet and training. And I mean I completely agree with 16 year old kids not juicing, 100%. But I'm 22, is another year, maybe 2 gonna make that big of a difference? The main reason I'm interested is because my metabolism kicks my ass. Some ppl hate guys like me, who have 2 train hard 2 cut. Sometimes I hate ppl who can gain 10 pounds in a week. And the reason I'm gonna have a friend help me pin is just so I can b sure I'm doing it right, then I'll b good 2 go on my own.

IMHO your fine at 22... I would extend your cycle to 10 weeks. Pin twice a week not once so that your blood levels don't have spikes and falls.... and unless your friend is a girl your nailing.. don't be a puss and pin your self.... it all apart of gears

sent by owl

So like I said I'm new 2 this, so u think the test injections r more effective than basically any oral steroid? And I'm going 2 have him show me how 2 inject the first time, then I'm gonna try and cut loose. So is it pretty easy 2 get used 2? Also I'm a giant pussy when it comes 2 needles haha but if u want something bad enough ull make due I guess

More effective in what way? The top mass-building orals will definitely add mass faster than testosterone.

Not sure why everyone says that. I mean i know why but the greats were juicing well before 16

Agreed.

No offense to anyone with differing beliefs, but waiting until one has acheived their maximum natural potential means the person will never begin using steroids, as no one has ever reached their full potential. In addition, how would anyone even know when they have reached their full potential? When they don't make any gains for 2 months? 6 months? 1 year? 2 years? How long does the person need to wait making shit gains before they bgeyun using AAS? Do they need to continue training naturally even if they're only gaining muscle at the rate of 2-3 pounds a year?

In my opinion, if the person already plans on using AAS in the future, it is freakin' ridiculous--and a massive waste of time--to continue training naturally when they are only gaining a few pounds a year. Let's say a guy has been training naturally for 3 years. Maybe he gains 30 lbs in his first year (at least he should be if he knows what he is doing), 10 lbs his2 nd year and 4 lbs his 3rd year. By the time he reached his 3rd year, he is already gaining muscle at a snail's pace and actually would have been better off starting steroids after year two, but let's just say he waits until the 3rd year is over just to be sure he has tapped out his ability to gain muscle rapidly without drugs.

In a situation like this, how can anyone justify staying natural for another year, especially after gaining only 4 pounds during year 3? Now, this guy could probably continue adding a couple pounds of muscle a year for several more years, but who in the hell wants to spend 4 more years for just 8 lbs of muscle? I sure as hell wouldn't...and neither should anyone else if their goal is to look like a BB'r.

The decision to use steroids is a personal one, but the philosophy which advocates waiting until one has "maxed out" their natural genetic potential before starting steroids, is basically a suggesting that the person spend all of the majority of their 20's possibly even their 30's adding muscle at a snail's pace.

Now, I do believe it is foolish to begin using AAS as soon as one begins training, as the person first needs to learn how to train and eat properly. This is important as it will form the foundation on which all future progress will be laid. It also makes sense to wait at least a couple years for the simple reason that the body has a very easy time gaining significant amounts of natural muscle at that time. But after that, as long as the person has sufficiently educated themselves on training an diet, why contiue waiting?

Pinning yourself is a personal choice. No big deal if you want to start out having someone else do it. Many of us did the same. IMO you do not need to pin Test twice a week-once is fine. As a rule too many people go on too early. The main thing is to know how to train and eat to get the most out of your cycle, and be at a place in your overall development where you gain the most from your first cycle (i.e. not at 16). The Arnold argument is moot. The vast majority of people never even compete, much less at an elite level. What Arnold did or didn't do means nothing to the rest of us mere mortals. Good luck with your first run.

The reason people say that is because at 16 your body is still developing and it fucks with your growth plates.... I haven't researched it though. So that's a "they say kind of answer"...... either way I would not give this guy advice till he posts his age.

sent by owl

Also, suggesting a minor partake in such things would be stupid and not something this board would condone.

I'm 22, I'm gettin better and better with my diet and training. And I mean I completely agree with 16 year old kids not juicing, 100%. But I'm 22, is another year, maybe 2 gonna make that big of a difference?

My first shot took me 45 minutes to carry through with, I got so sweaty from nerves. Once done though it gets easier.

You will get amazing gains from just test during a first cycle, your body can only grow so fast and you can only eat so much. If you don't get much stronger and gain tons of quality bodyweight on just test for a first cycle you're doing something wrong IMO. You don't need to stack and do a bunch of stuff, nor do you need high doses.

I put on around 20 pounds taking me to something like 234 pounds my first cycle, 500mg Ttokyo Sustanon. You don't need big doses or exotic stacks. Work hard, eat hard, sleep 7-9 hours as natural to you.

IML Gear Cream!
Man who's this Mike Arnold Kat? He always has interesting posts. He just owned this thread big time.:winkfinger: And to the OP. Just pinn yourself in the upper part of your ass cheecks. You just don't want to hit the sciatic nerve. I honestly just press the needle to the skin and hold it there till it breaks the skin. I'm not a jabber. The only part that hurts is breaking the skin honestly. Once you are in the muscle....it's like butter. You honestly don't feel it at all. Draw with an 18g needle. Take the needle off and put a 22,23,or 25g needle on the tip to inject with. Throw that needle away and put the 18g back on. I just leave the 18g on all the time, reusing the same syringe. Store it CAPPED!!! of course. I would buy some 27g insulin pinns also. You might want to throw some IGF and some HCG in your cycle you never know. You could get away with pinning your delt with test using a slin pinn bro. Just backload it with the 18g syringe. No shame in that....I don't think...:dont:

And by the looks of you Rdub. You are going to have to eat like a machine. If there was such a thing as an eating machine you are going to have to emulate that. Do absolutely no cardio whatsoever. At work if they bitch at you for being lazy tell them to fuck off say you are bulking and can't risk burning excess calories you dodgy cunts. Gotta make gains! 25mg of dbol is pretty weak unless it is good shit dosed properly. I would take at least 50mg a day since most are underdosed. :owned:

Miguel Arnold always has legit posts. Googlez him :kiss:

Sounds good 2 me, and like I said once I get this first pin over with, I'll b good 2 go

:clapping: Mike Arnold

OP- I'd suggest cruising over to the diet section and laying out a solid mass gaining diet. By the looks of the pics you appear to have a fast metabolism and will be tough to gain weight. Get that down before you start your cycle and then blast it! Also, to answer your question.. google "spot injection". You should be able to find a site near the top laying out guidlines and pictures for injecting.

eat more

Man who's this Mike Arnold Kat? He always has interesting posts. He just owned this thread big time.:winkfinger: And to the OP. Just pinn yourself in the upper part of your ass cheecks. You just don't want to hit the sciatic nerve. I honestly just press the needle to the skin and hold it there till it breaks the skin. I'm not a jabber. The only part that hurts is breaking the skin honestly. Once you are in the muscle....it's like butter. You honestly don't feel it at all. Draw with an 18g needle. Take the needle off and put a 22,23,or 25g needle on the tip to inject with. Throw that needle away and put the 18g back on. I just leave the 18g on all the time, reusing the same syringe. Store it CAPPED!!! of course. I would buy some 27g insulin pinns also. You might want to throw some IGF and some HCG in your cycle you never know. You could get away with pinning your delt with test using a slin pinn bro. Just backload it with the 18g syringe. No shame in that....I don't think...:dont:

:coffee: seriously.... you reuse your syringes.

Thx 4 all the input, and also wut brand/site do u guys like 4 test? I was also need syringes, alcohol wipes, the whole deal

Back