• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test-1-cypionate: aka dihydroboldenone

Glycomann

Get outta my yard
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This stuff is pretty interesting. I had some of it gifted to me a while back. I tried adding it to a long sort of blast and cruise back in like February after blast and cruise for about 2 years messing with TRT, which it turned out I didn't even need.

So I had added it to some test and NPP at about 500 mg/w. Well I got really hard and turned sort of blue. My RBCs were probably way to high at the time and since it is similar to equipoise it was probably to much at the time. Never the less it made me extremely hard. So anyways I took 5 months off AAS and recovered 100%.

Now fast forward. I went back on about 6 weeks ago for a short jint. I started with Test and NPP with a little winstrol for hardener and PR modulation. Also had some aromasin and GHRP in there with hCG support. So about 4 weeks in I dropped the win and added in the dihydro at 300 mg a week. So I was on 300 test, 300 NPP and 300 dihydro. Holy crap.. I got harder than when with the winny and I started leaning out. Normally I'm at about 2700 cals a day at current activity. Well I stayed at that for about a week and just started ripping up. I'm now eating about 4k a day. At my age that is a shit ton of food.

If you guys are interested in adding in a hardener to an anabolic stack you might want to try this stuff. I tend to respond to lower or moderate doses so you may need more or less. 500 for me would probably be too much. If adding it in I would say start lower and go from there.

An added note, a lot of people on these boards think you have to be on something like tis for 5 weeks before you feel it. not so. The steroid is active immediately. The lag in the beginning of a cycle is the body ramping up to the task. once it is ramped up it is ramped up. Then you can switch things in and out and see the results withing a couple weeks.

I would be interested in what others have experienced with this drug.

Thanks for the post. I've had my eye on this compound for a while. Does it have a similar effect on joints as EQ?

I'm afraid of EQ now that I've been cruising a while, RBCs are high enough. Do you think 1-test cyp will have a the same, less, or more of an effect on RBCs?

I don't know but most all steroids raise RBCs. If you're having problems with RBCs best thing is to come off for a while. Donating blood helps but often is not enough.

Do you have a link to the product you're using?

Thanks man, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I was just curious how similar dihydra is to eq in regards to RBC production. Can't seem to find much data.

I know a few people who are using it currently with success, I have not used it yet, but plan on trying it in the near future.

I ran methy 1 test about 10 years ago and it was hands down the burliest AAS I have ever come across. Lost a ton of hair.
After 3 weeks I had to pull the plug on it because I felt like I was gonna die and my hair was falling out in clumps.
I was gaining at least 1lb daily....I swear I would go to sleep and gain a pound while sleeping....scary shit.

Now I know this is not the methylated version and we all know methylation almost always makes a compound far more stout (mast to SD for example) but the non methylated 1t is still pretty burly shit. Use it at low doses.

I ran methy 1 test about 10 years ago and it was hands down the burliest AAS I have ever come across. Lost a ton of hair.
After 3 weeks I had to pull the plug on it because I felt like I was gonna die and my hair was falling out in clumps.
I was gaining at least 1lb daily....I swear I would go to sleep and gain a pound while sleeping....scary shit.

Now I know this is not the methylated version and we all know methylation almost always makes a compound far more stout (mast to SD for example) but the non methylated 1t is still pretty burly shit. Use it at low doses.

It has strange properties. I can't take that much of it but it is a crazy hardener. I don't think it is a big bulk drug or a main compound but I think it's like an ancillary steroid for hardness and metabolism but then again maybe if I did it for like 10 weeks I would change my mind.

I never did the methyl 1 test . Where is the methyl? is it at C17 or C1?

It has strange properties. I can't take that much of it but it is a crazy hardener. I don't think it is a big bulk drug or a main compound but I think it's like an ancillary steroid for hardness and metabolism but then again maybe if I did it for like 10 weeks I would change my mind.

I never did the methyl 1 test . Where is the methyl? is it at C17 or C1?

Not sure.

Back