• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gxr64?

manbag83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can i get a PM from our friendly board sponsor? I would but i dont blab very much on here and i dont have enough posts. Im having some issues contacting Naps.... etc. Please hit me up. thanx, B

Can i get a PM from our friendly board sponsor? I would but i dont blab very much on here and i dont have enough posts. Im having some issues contacting Naps.... etc. Please hit me up. thanx, B

Even if he PM's you, you won't be able to reply back to him, go to the chat zone or start posting somewhere till you get 50 post, then you can PM away :)

lol come on man.... we dont blab, we are a very vital part of the forums knowledge :)

Not saying everyone blabs. There are lots of knowledgable people on here and they offer great advice. Blab was a bad word. Lol. Let's swap it for chat. I share what I know but I'll leave the in depth advice to the experts

lol i mean when im talkin in the anabolic section... i talk about anabolics

when im in the training section... i talk about training

diet section- dieting

see where im goin here, we are all naps guys. We all order from and are waiting on naps deliveries. We cant keep talkin about waiting so we just chit chat while we wait

@dirty dave....I like that alot..."we chit chat while we wait" EXCELLENT lol

If its about your order being late don't worry about it.
Parcels have been delayed in the EU,

Well that was one thing, but im not sweating it. I just wanted to know what the new ETA is for new packs.

It seems like all the packs are coming in!!! So i wouldn't worry very much, it seems to be calming down and alot more people with happy threads. I am waiting myself so i will update when i get my christmas gift lol.

i wonder how long its gonna take for orders that were placed about a week ago to arrive?

IML Gear Cream!
@dirty dave....I like that alot..."we chit chat while we wait" EXCELLENT lol

so true though haha. like when he showed us his beast of a truck...or i remember one conversation leading to something very disgusting. yet funny...oh yeah! redwings...hahahaha

and these convo's are in "IM STILL WAITING!" type threads...

haha well redwings and big trucks go hand in hand....i guess.

not really, but they help pass the time lol

Back