• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ON cycle blood results...

rage racing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started this cycle Jan1st to bring in the new year.....:winkfinger:

Cycle is as follows:

500mg TestE per week
40mg Dbol ed (1-4)
12.5mg Aromasin EOD
ACS 2 pills ED
HCG 600iu per week

Results:
Testosterone=1832ng/dL
Free Test=55.80ng/dL
Estradiol=60pg/mL

Not sure if I can say whos gear but
I would say gear is GTG:clapping:

All looks good, e2 is not high but not low ether, 20-60 is good, but any higher, I would increase your AI

Your E2 is good. Don't lower it unless you feel emotional/bloated/gynoey or you have high bp. Estrogen protects your hairline, joints, lipids, and helps you add mass.

test is pretty low considering the dose, when was bloodwork taken in relation to last pin?

I pinned 250mg on Sat at about 10am. Blood was taken 48hrs later.
maybe im wrong, but test e/c levels should be at their highest around then, i have seen t levels twice that on 500mg/week. Perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge can chime in, but to me it looks underdosed given youve been on it for 5-6 weeks.

maybe im wrong, but test e/c levels should be at their highest around then, i have seen t levels twice that on 500mg/week. Perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge can chime in, but to me it looks underdosed given youve been on it for 5-6 weeks.
IDK bro. I was at 528 before cycle. Maybe it is under dosed. I really dont know what it should be at. Not many people post up blood results. What says the vets????

^^^^^^^yes u r right 48-72 depending on how slow or fast a person metabolizes the drug. does seem underdosed . im on TRT and had been at 1400ng/dl running 200mg a week. just my 0.02:winkfinger:

I pinned 1.5ml instead of my normal 1ml this morning. I also just got a bunch of TestE from a different lab thats 300mg/ml.

no one see's it as a problem if hes doing 500 mg and it should be alot higher?

consider guys on TRT that do 100mg/week get test results at 900 and he is pinning 500mg I would say it's underdosed for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
consider guys on TRT that do 100mg/week get test results at 900 and he is pinning 500mg I would say it's underdosed for sure.

Thats what im saying. But the source he got it from everyone says is legit. I wonder how come his blood results are showing different.

Wow. Yeah bro. I just got mine tested and posted my results too. No bs man! I only pin once a week. GP 250 sust. Test level was 3120. I did mine 2 days before bloodtest.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I have another labs t300 that I will start pinning on saturday. I have definitely gained size and muscle during this cycle but not as much as I had hoped for. I was gonna just use more ml of what I have but I think I will use the new stuff I got for the rest of my cycle. I will try to get bloods done while running the new stuff and post the results.

shoot id be pissed. I know everyone wouldn't have the same number on the same gear but it should be at least 2000+.

E2 seems high to me.

shoot id be pissed. I know everyone wouldn't have the same number on the same gear but it should be at least 2000+.

Not pissed, just a little disappointed. Just glad I got labs done to know for sure.

E2 seems high to me.

I was only taking Aromasin 12.5mg EOD until I saw the estro number. My estro OFF cycle was at 12.1 so I afraid I would drop my estro too much if I ran it ED. Guess I was wrong....I started taking it ED now so we will see what happens bro.

Started this cycle Jan1st to bring in the new year.....:winkfinger:

Cycle is as follows:

500mg TestE per week
40mg Dbol ed (1-4)
12.5mg Aromasin EOD
ACS 2 pills ED
HCG 600iu per week

Results:
Testosterone=1832ng/dL
Free Test=55.80ng/dL
Estradiol=60pg/mL

Not sure if I can say whos gear but
I would say gear is GTG:clapping:

Total Testosterone

300 mg group-1,345 ng/dl
600 mg group-2,370 ng/dl

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Those Total T numbers were averages out of a group of subjects. They measured a plus or minus of 140-150ng/dl so realistically you could see guys on legit Testosterone come under those values by 150ng/dl.

500mgs of test/e is only 375mgs of hormone due to ester weight.

Total Testosterone

300 mg group-1,345 ng/dl
600 mg group-2,370 ng/dl

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Those Total T numbers were averages out of a group of subjects. They measured a plus or minus of 140-150ng/dl so realistically you could see guys on legit Testosterone come under those values by 150ng/dl.

those values were drawn 1 week after injection, enough time to decline from their peaks. OP's bloodwork was drawn 48 hours after injection, and imo should still be alot higher

Back