• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren suspension by Alpha Pharma from DS

bmw

Manwhore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So far I've used about 8 or 9 amps of this Androxine, trenbolone suspension. I am using one amp about 30-45 minutes preworkout...and it is INCREDIBLE!!

This stuff gives me so much strength and energy it is unbelievable. Throw out your current preworkout bros, tren suspension kicks it's ass!

Shout out to HeyMrWaters for being the guinea pig and inspiring me to try this stuff out. Everything he said about it is true.

I highly recommend everyone try this out at least once. Buy ten amps on your next order and you'll be hooked. Shit is like crack. You will never want to workout without it again.

its gonna be in my next order for sure , No more TNE for me . This stuff is no fucking joke

Im ordering this by the end of the month.On another board people are raving about this so much, i cant resist.

How are the sides on the suspension compared to ace?

So far I've used about 8 or 9 amps of this Androxine, trenbolone suspension. I am using one amp about 30-45 minutes preworkout...and it is INCREDIBLE!!

This stuff gives me so much strength and energy it is unbelievable. Throw out your current preworkout bros, tren suspension kicks it's ass!

Shout out to HeyMrWaters for being the guinea pig and inspiring me to try this stuff out. Everything he said about it is true.

I highly recommend everyone try this out at least once. Buy ten amps on your next order and you'll be hooked. Shit is like crack. You will never want to workout without it again.

this is dead set on the money

still havent gotten mine yet. last time they were sold out! going to look into it again

still havent gotten mine yet. last time they were sold out! going to look into it again

Androxine is in stock now brother. hurry up and get it!

I have all AP testosterones in stock too but no bulk deals. All those test amps will be sold out within one week, I have people lined up for AP Testosterones.
AP Alphabolin deals for 50 and 100amps are valid.

I will post this again so more will see, Pharmacom Tbol, Dbol, Stanos, Anavar and Halo are in stock.
smile.png
Also Pharmacom Sust300 and Pharmacom Test Cyp. There is a mix up with Pharmacom Test Cyp at my web site, no picture and no price set but it will be fixed within 48h. price is $80 per 10ml vial.

TestoRapid will be restocked no later than wednesday. Alphabol(AP Dbol) coming next week as well.

Alpha Pharma Alphabolin primo, Testocyp, Androxine all in stock now as well as all other Alpha Pharma testosterones, nandrolones, EQ, Parabolin, Androxine (tren suspension), Rexobol 10mg winny tabs, Rexogin injectable winny, nolva, arimidex, T3, letro

i feel like a newbie on your site i dont know what nothing is i am use to seeing like anavar,npp,dbol not the real names i am like wtf is that makes shopping hard.

IML Gear Cream!
i feel like a newbie on your site i dont know what nothing is i am use to seeing like anavar,npp,dbol not the real names i am like wtf is that makes shopping hard.

Any questions feel free to PM me brother

You can guess what Mastebolin or Testocyp are?
If you know deca durabolin is nandrolone decanoate then you can guess that Nandrobolin250 is 250mg deca? If not then you click on it and read the description that says, Active ingredient: Nandrolone Decanoate 250mg/ml

Its not so hard if you know what the compounds are. :)
What were you looking for?

How often?

One amp 3-45 minutes preworkout? It must be crack! How much do you need? Do you ever cycle off?

i got some of these but i hurt my back and will be delayed in using.. ill get some pics up

I got some more Androxine! Along with some other goodies. I posted a pic in the giveaway thread. I probably won't win. :(

DS is the best source I've ever used. Super fast with awesome communication. He always sends the tracking # immediately, not only when the pack doesn't show up after a week like other sources. The gear he carries is some of the best I've ever used too. Alpha Pharma test is as good or better than the Watson stuff I get from my pharmacy (TRT Script). Hands down the best source on the net. I actually wish he wasn't public. I love this guy (totally homo)! :winkfinger:

Back