• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Easter?

I'm at work. Booo.

Well its also Passover and the first two days of it Jews pretty much have to keep to sabbath'ish rules. My gym was like a ghost town yesterday, I didn't understand it so I just wrote it off as Easter/Passover combo.

I work the weekend. My mom is planning to give me a basket filled of chocolate for Easter but I allways keep telling her that a Borders or Gamestop gift card allways works better for me. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, and still my mom wants me home by 5 for Easter dinner with my relitives. Okay. Let me see...

- An aunt and uncle who like to play with their money because their buisness is booming.

- An aunt and uncle who are born again Christians and like to force their beliefs.

- My brother and his wife: two perkey newlyweds.

- Two cousins around my age who have been having relationship issues.

- Two younger cousins who are hell on wheels.

God love all of them but FUCK THAT NOISE! I'm eating Easter ham in my room for piece and quiet. :mooh:

wow, its quiet around here, I assume because it's "Easter weekend"? :hmmm:

I forgot when Easter is. I know it's in April.

It's actually a pagan holiday. Easter egg hunts were fun when me was a little one.

:)

my easter is next week, but it will be a night full of ouzo and lamb :)

we usually go to church on wed night and sun morning but not on easter sunday. Its just too much of a fashion show so we just skip services and celebrate at the house.

December 19, 2008. Yeah. He found a woman that gave his attitude a 360 degree change. ;)

Oh, so 12/19/2008, was the day he was buried?

Oh, so 12/19/2008, was the day he was buried?
If you mean his old self... Yup. ;)

He was an absolute thorn in my ass till he met his wife.

She's a pretty cool chick I say.

If you mean his old self... Yup. ;)

He was an absolute thorn in my ass till he met his wife.

She's a pretty cool chick I say.

Ah yes, brotherly love. I know the felling very well!

That's cool, you have a new sister, one that you get along with, that's always nice! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
My father used to get me a Kung-Fu movie and a Concert Movie for Easter, usually Hendrix, Clapton BB King, Floyd or Led Zeppelin, later years it was jazz greats......maybe I should treat myself and download a couple.....

I picked my girls up from O'Hare International in Chicago on Friday night as they were returning from Spring Break in Florida. Now I used to fly out of O'Hare all the time when I was living in Europe and the place was always a zoo. This past week when I took them to the airport and then again when I picked them up, the place was a virtual ghost town. Never in my life have I seen the place so deserted! I guess the economy is to blame!

I picked my girls up from O'Hare International in Chicago on Friday night as they were returning from Spring Break in Florida. Now I used to fly out of O'Hare all the time when I was living in Europe and the place was always a zoo. This past week when I took them to the airport and then again when I picked them up, the place was a virtual ghost town. Never in my life have I seen the place so deserted! I guess the economy is to blame!
I think the Terrorism Security has kept numbers low in Airports, people can't walk and wait with their loved ones to the gates anymore, you don't have transients in there either. People show up just when they need to and then move on, cars can't sit by the corner you'er either loading or moving on no waiting even for a second or the 10 Airport Cops standing watch will start blowing whistles and motioning for you to move on. I had to pick my GF up at 6:30am one morning and there were only 2 cars on the whole strip for pick-ups so I decided to stop and wait 2 minutes because my GF only had a carry-on. I was there no more than 30 seconds and three cops started blowing their whistles and waving their hand to get moving. It was utterly ridiculous....

hehe, yea...if you pop your trunk and and leave a door open they usually don't bother you at ORD

Back