• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thoughts on low dose D-bol??

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was curios about peoples thoughts of running low dose D-bol for an extended period of time? maybe a year?

I was planning on running Just test-e at variable doses(250-750) and stay on dbol at 10 mgs daily..... for a while:daydream:

I guess my question is how toxic on the liver would this be? and I am using livercare(american liv52).

It is my understanding that in the 1960's Russian Olympic lifters were shattering world records when they started using 10 mgs of Dianabol.. and if that was good enough for them it should be good enough for my skinny ass.

Note: I'm a trt lifer so I don't pct unless the doctor really makes me.... and even then its not really a pct just me feeling like shit for a while till I get back to it because nothing ever comes back for me:pissed:.

A year? Retarded. Why even bother if youre using Injectables?
It is my understanding that in the 1960's Russian Olympic lifters were shattering world records when they started using 10 mgs of Dianabol.. and if that was good enough for them it should be good enough for my skinny ass.

Youre comparing yourself to a world class olympic lifter? Even more retarded. And whos to say what they really ran or didnt run.

I wouldn't run Dbol for a year. I once had a friend do this with anavar @ 1 10 mg tab a day, that's 100 days. When he was finished he tried it with Winny.

Long story short, he spent a wk in the hospital cause his pancreas gave out.

A year? Retarded. Why even bother if youre using Injectables?

Youre comparing yourself to a world class olympic lifter? Even more retarded. And whos to say what they really ran or didnt run.

I love the feeling and my attitude when I am on d-bol.. I also like the pumps I get in the gym..

Lol and I was not implying that I'm comparable to an olympic lifter just thinking that if they had success at those doses then why would I need 40-50 mg's when Im clearly not on the same level... also thinking that if the doses were small I might be able to stay on it longer

Btw what you looking like these days? haven't seen a pic of you in over a year and you were getting pretty jacked back then.:daydream:

I wouldn't run Dbol for a year. I once had a friend do this with anavar @ 1 10 mg tab a day, that's 100 days. When he was finished he tried it with Winny.

Long story short, he spent a wk in the hospital cause his pancreas gave out.

that is why im asking!!! thank you.

I guess it seem a little beetle headed then.

Thanks for responding guys.

Because shit back them was stronger than it is now.. 50mg now is probably equal to or still more weak than 10mg back then.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps my wording was a bit harsh, i apologize. :sorry:

Anywho, I remember reading years ago that 10mgs would not suppress hpta if taken first thing in the AM etc. thats the only reason i can think of someone running it that low for that long. but with test? I dont even think it lowers SHBG like other orals do. Namely tbol and winny.

Anywho, I remember reading years ago that 10mgs would not suppress hpta if taken first thing in the AM etc. thats the only reason i can think of someone running it that low for that long. but with test? I dont even think it lowers SHBG like other orals do. Namely tbol and winny.

nah wording wasn't harsh if its "retarded" I needed to know. I have a lot of stoopid ideas thats why I ask you guys.

In a couple weeks I need to lower my t dose any way and get a blood test done for my doc... she did not appreciate my last one in the 5000 range. I'm just trying to figure out how to proceed after that and d-bol makes me feel almost euphoric with confidence. maybe ill just cruise after the blood test on 300 then maybe go for tren for the first time.

any way thanks guys... i will leave the dbol to short blast and scrap this.

Lol SFW on trenasis!

I've heard of guys running low dose on cycle too, say 5-10mg.... There are some threads around but maybe hit up Mike Arnold.

IML Gear Cream!
Always a wise choice to take time off and give the body a break.

Especially with orals. Tend to use them as a kickstart or finish in large doses for short periods of time. Stick with injectibles for long cycles.

nah wording wasn't harsh if its "retarded" I needed to know. I have a lot of stoopid ideas thats why I ask you guys.

In a couple weeks I need to lower my t dose any way and get a blood test done for my doc... she did not appreciate my last one in the 5000 range. I'm just trying to figure out how to proceed after that and d-bol makes me feel almost euphoric with confidence. maybe ill just cruise after the blood test on 300 then maybe go for tren for the first time.

any way thanks guys... i will leave the dbol to short blast and scrap this.

Proviron.... That's an option. I've been running it for 5 months with no issues (bloods to confirm)

That is a great suggestion thanks capt.... I will check into that... see what wp can do for me... if I stop trolling him hahaha

sent by owl

Back when athletes were having year-round dosages of drugs like dbol and tbol little testing had been done on long term effects. Hell, they weren't even sure of the short-term effects.
Many of these subjects were being given these drugs without their knowledge, sure, they knew they were swallowing something but it was "vitamins' or "antibiotics" or whatever else they were told it was...

There's no reason to take a low dose of any oral AAS for an extended period of time. 4-6 weeks then give it a rest.

Back when athletes were having year-round dosages of drugs like dbol and tbol little testing had been done on long term effects. Hell, they weren't even sure of the short-term effects.
Many of these subjects were being given these drugs without their knowledge, sure, they knew they were swallowing something but it was "vitamins' or "antibiotics" or whatever else they were told it was...

There's no reason to take a low dose of any oral AAS for an extended period of time. 4-6 weeks then give it a rest.

What your opinion on provrion?? Being that it is now commonly used as an anti estrogen

sent by owl

Dbol simply isn't that harsh on the liver. 8-12 weeks will not cause irreparable damage - I wouldn't be necessarily advocate doing it at high doses but I see not problem running 5-10mg for that length of time, keeping a clean diet and support supps

Yeah I was only talking about 10 mgs... but my duration was way out of whack with a year

sent by owl

Do it for as long as u want bro as long as u give yourself rest time from the dbol

ANABOLIC AMERICA
30%off enter: breakbones30

Yeah, you could get away with running 10 mg D-bol for a year, but the question here isn't if, but why? When d-bol was first used in Olympic lifters, Dr. Zeigler recommended a dose of 15 mg/day for 6 weeks, followed by either 1 or 2 weeks off. The dosages used quickly increased by both BBrs and lifters alike until it reached 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, and even higher.

If mass & strength is the goal, as it is for most people who use d-bol, I see no reason to run D-bol in that fashion. Why not use a bit more for a shorter period of time and achieve your goal faster? As for long-term use, non-methylated drugs are better suited for that purpose.

Yeah, you could get away with running 10 mg D-bol for a year, but the question here isn't if, but why? When d-bol was first used in Olympic lifters, Dr. Zeigler recommended a dose of 15 mg/day for 6 weeks, followed by either 1 or 2 weeks off. The dosages used quickly increased by both BBrs and lifters alike until it reached 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, and even higher.

If mass & strength is the goal, as it is for most people who use d-bol, I see no reason to run D-bol in that fashion. Why not use a bit more for a shorter period of time and achieve your goal faster? As for long-term use, non-methylated drugs are better suited for that purpose.

breadth of knowledge as usual. :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
Even at a low dose im sure it will have adverse effects to the liver.. your best bet is running your simple 4-6 week cycle at 25-50mg ed... just my .02

Back