• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Couture's Comeback

how the fuck old is he?

damn! 43. I don't know that I would be wanting to get in the ring and mix it up with someone half my age.

He better fucking beat him then. Even if he does Cro Cop will just kick his head off.

Interesting.

He's out powered so the ground game is not there for him, he's out gunned so the stand and bang option is no option, and his reach is a joke compared to that of Silvia ... WTF does he think he is going to do? Win with a flash KO? I don't see anything else as even remotely possible.

Hate to see someone I like not accept the clock. He can still fight ... just not at the level he would need to be able to compete at to be able to hold a belt IMHO. VS Cro Cop he'd lose, vs Rampage he'd lose ... I mean WTF is he thinkig?!?!?!?!?

He's out powered so the ground game is not there for him, he's out gunned so the stand and bang option is no option, and his reach is a joke compared to that of Silvia ... WTF does he think he is going to do? Win with a flash KO? I don't see anything else as even remotely possible.

Hate to see someone I like not accept the clock. He can still fight ... just not at the level he would need to be able to compete at to be able to hold a belt IMHO. VS Cro Cop he'd lose, vs Rampage he'd lose ... I mean WTF is he thinkig?!?!?!?!?

I agree. This is a very bad match-up for him.

This is the rest of the card according to the rumors section on the same site:

UFC 68: MARCH 3, 2007 IN COLUMBUS, OHIO (Nationwide Arena)

-Randy Couture vs.Tim Sylvia (#5 Heavyweight)
-Matt Hughes (#2 Welterweight) vs. Chris Lytle
-Rich Franklin (#5 Middleweight) vs. Jason MacDonald
-Jon Fitch (#7 Welterweight) vs. Luigi Fioravanti
-Mike Swick vs. Yushin Okami

-Karo Parisyan (#5 Welterweight) vs. TBA
-Joe Stevenson vs. TBA
-Gabriel Gonzaga vs. TBA
-Assuerio Silva vs. TBA
-Martin Kampmann vs. TBA

Pretty interesting if ya ask me.

And how come Couture is fighting HW? Isn't he a LHW?

IML Gear Cream!
This is the rest of the card according to the rumors section on the same site:

UFC 68: MARCH 3, 2007 IN COLUMBUS, OHIO (Nationwide Arena)

-Randy Couture vs.Tim Sylvia (#5 Heavyweight)
-Matt Hughes (#2 Welterweight) vs. Chris Lytle
-Rich Franklin (#5 Middleweight) vs. Jason MacDonald
-Jon Fitch (#7 Welterweight) vs. Luigi Fioravanti
-Mike Swick vs. Yushin Okami

-Karo Parisyan (#5 Welterweight) vs. TBA
-Joe Stevenson vs. TBA
-Gabriel Gonzaga vs. TBA
-Assuerio Silva vs. TBA
-Martin Kampmann vs. TBA

Pretty interesting if ya ask me.

Not bad. A lot of big names.

yea really, i'm just about sick of the guy

He's got a much better chance in the heavyweight division than LHW, that's for sure. He's got balls to. At least he'll make Sylvia knock him out, and not just sit back and get peppered. I wouldn't say Sylvia is a lock in this one, like the others.

Back